SAVE THE DATE - Bethany-Calvary Family Church (a United Methodist Church) is hosting its' FREE SECOND ANNUAL "NEIGHBORHOOD" SHARE FAIR at 7265 West Center Street, Saturday, July 31, 11AM-3PM together with representatives from a host of Community agencies. We will, again, address our "neighbor's" needs re: job recruitment, resume' services, foreclosure prevention, mortgage information, food/meal programs, Goodwill Industries, fire prevention, college recruitment/admission opportunities, Community Advocates, drug and alcohol help, family and senior health care and other issues, Arthritis Foundation, recycled clothing outlets, choosing the right childcare facility, car seat safety, dietician services and many more professional service/advice providers.
There will be FREE FOOD and FREE FAMILY-FRIENDLY FUN.
We invite you and your families/friends to be our guests at the COMMUNITY event that has formed a bridge between our Wauwatosa and Milwaukee-area "neighbors".
Don't forget to save the date: July 31, 2010, 11AM-3Pm, 7265 W. Center St., Wauwatosa
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Julie Pandl To Present Program to Hales Corners Woman's Club Sept. 5
- Huge Iris Show - June 1 and 2nd
- 2013 Garden Revitalization Series with Melinda Myers at Boerner Botanical Gardens to Kick Off on May 15 with “Spring Renewal” Theme!
- 2012 Christmas House Marks 10 Years Of Decking The Halls Of Homes In Hales Corners
- Hales Corners Woman's Club to Hold Rummage Sale Sat., Oct. 13
- Discover Hidden Treasures Events for Adults & Families Kicks off on Sat., Jan. 14
- Family Fun Walk: Giants of the Garden w/ Melinda Myers (All-new!)
- Farmers market in Hales Corners
- Farming Exhibit and Farmers Market in Hales Corners
- Civil War Program In Hales Corners