St. Paul's Lutheran Church will have the Annual Congregational Dinner on Sunday, February 21st from 10:30am to 2pm. The fried chicken dinner will be served buffet style. Take outs will be available. A free will offering will be gathered.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Business and Boy Scout Partner to Fight Homelessness
- God and Life Class Offered through Hales Corners Lutheran Church
- Free Genealogy Workshop
- Julie Pandl To Present Program to Hales Corners Woman's Club Sept. 5
- Huge Iris Show - June 1 and 2nd
- 2013 Garden Revitalization Series with Melinda Myers at Boerner Botanical Gardens to Kick Off on May 15 with “Spring Renewal” Theme!
- 2012 Christmas House Marks 10 Years Of Decking The Halls Of Homes In Hales Corners
- Hales Corners Woman's Club to Hold Rummage Sale Sat., Oct. 13
- Discover Hidden Treasures Events for Adults & Families Kicks off on Sat., Jan. 14
- Family Fun Walk: Giants of the Garden w/ Melinda Myers (All-new!)