St. Paul's Lutheran Church will have the Annual Congregational Dinner on Sunday, February 21st from 10:30am to 2pm. The fried chicken dinner will be served buffet style. Take outs will be available. A free will offering will be gathered.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Annual Free Genealogy Workshop to be held at the Milwaukee Family History Center
- Rummage Sale on Oct. 10 by Hales Corners Woman's Club
- Program about Les Paul Presented at 1 p.m. Friday, March 6
- Hales Corners Chamber to Hold First-Ever Awards Banquet
- Local Business and Boy Scout Partner to Fight Homelessness
- God and Life Class Offered through Hales Corners Lutheran Church
- Free Genealogy Workshop
- Julie Pandl To Present Program to Hales Corners Woman's Club Sept. 5
- Huge Iris Show - June 1 and 2nd
- 2013 Garden Revitalization Series with Melinda Myers at Boerner Botanical Gardens to Kick Off on May 15 with “Spring Renewal” Theme!