Hosted by the GFWC-Root River Junior Woman’s Club, Inc. (RRJWC)
Join us on Friday, February 5, 2010 from 6:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. at Muskego Lakes Golf Club at S100 W14020 Loomis Road in Muskego. The wine is sponsored by Three Cellars, located at 7133 S. 76th Street in Franklin.
This event boasts a selection of over 40 wines and includes items for raffle and silent auction made possible by donations from local businesses and friends. Proceeds from the raffle, silent auction and wine sales will be used to support our efforts in our membership communities.
Tickets are $30 per person and can be purchased at Three Cellars. Cash or checks ONLY for raffle, silent auction & ticket purchases. Make checks payable to RRJWC
Find out more at www.rootriverjwc.org
GFWC Root River Junior Woman’s Club, Inc. (RRJWC), formerly known as GFWC-Franklin Area Junior Woman’s Club, Inc. (FAJWC), is a non-profit, 501(c)3 community service organization serving the communities of Franklin, Greendale, Hales Corners and Oak Creek. Our group’s primary focus is on local projects. The club is affiliated with the General Federation of Women’s Clubs (GFWC) www.gfwc.org, a 100-year-old institution committed to making all communities a better place to live.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Annual Free Genealogy Workshop to be held at the Milwaukee Family History Center
- Rummage Sale on Oct. 10 by Hales Corners Woman's Club
- Program about Les Paul Presented at 1 p.m. Friday, March 6
- Hales Corners Chamber to Hold First-Ever Awards Banquet
- Local Business and Boy Scout Partner to Fight Homelessness
- God and Life Class Offered through Hales Corners Lutheran Church
- Free Genealogy Workshop
- Julie Pandl To Present Program to Hales Corners Woman's Club Sept. 5
- Huge Iris Show - June 1 and 2nd
- 2013 Garden Revitalization Series with Melinda Myers at Boerner Botanical Gardens to Kick Off on May 15 with “Spring Renewal” Theme!