Wednesdays, March 3 - April 14, 2010 9:15am - 10:15am 7wks/$35
Held at Aurora West Allis Medical Center 8901 W. Lincoln Avenue, West Allis
This exercise class, taught by physical and occupational therapists is for people who have received a cancer diagnosis and have completed all cancer
treatments. (Treatments may have included surgery,
chemotherapy, radiation or therapy.)
Exercise is important for people who have had a history of cancer.
This class includes an educational component prior
to exercise. Topics include:
• Exercise benefits and effects on fatigue
• Barriers to exercise and how to overcome them
• Stretching, strengthening postural and
• and more
Registration required by calling 414-328-6640 option 1.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Huge Iris Show - June 1 and 2nd
- 2013 Garden Revitalization Series with Melinda Myers at Boerner Botanical Gardens to Kick Off on May 15 with “Spring Renewal” Theme!
- 2012 Christmas House Marks 10 Years Of Decking The Halls Of Homes In Hales Corners
- Hales Corners Woman's Club to Hold Rummage Sale Sat., Oct. 13
- Discover Hidden Treasures Events for Adults & Families Kicks off on Sat., Jan. 14
- Family Fun Walk: Giants of the Garden w/ Melinda Myers (All-new!)
- Farmers market in Hales Corners
- Farming Exhibit and Farmers Market in Hales Corners
- Civil War Program In Hales Corners
- Annual Meeting Will Feature Jessica Michna As Mary Todd Lincoln