Greenfield Post Office offers 24 hour service at their Automated Postal Center on Memorial Day.
Greenfield Post Office offers 24 hour service at their Automated Postal Center on Memorial Day, Monday May 21st, 2010.
Manager Julie Joers from the Greenfield Post office, reminds you that the Greenfield Post Office will be closed for retail and delivery services to observe Memorial Day on Monday May 31st, 2010. The Greenfield Post office does offer 24 hour service at our Automated Postal Center located in the outer lobby of the Greenfield Post office for your mailing needs.
Our Employees and Americans across this nation and citizens located around the world will pause throughout the day to observe Memorial Day. Since its first official observation on 5 May, 1868, when it was called Declaration Day, it has been a day of remembrance for those who sacrificed and died in our nation’s service. And while it was originally dedicated to honor Civil War soldiers, we know it today as a celebration in memory of all who have fought for and defended our right to freedom.
To those who died securing peace and freedom; To those who served in conflict to
protect our land, and sacrificed their dreams of the day to preserve the hope of our nation keeping America the land of the free for over two centuries we owe our thanks and our honor.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hales Corners Chamber Social at Jetz on 12/23
- 10th Annual Tree of Angels celebrates loved ones
- Cookie Walk this Saturday 12/13 at Faith Community Church, Franklin
- Big Cedar Blue Grass Band Christmas Concert
- 2015 Greenfield Little League Registration Now Open
- 6th Annual Greenfield Library Holiday Bake Sale on December 13
- FREE New Years Resolution Tranformation
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Season of Giving Blood Drive
- Modern Woodmen Office Opening in Hales Corners
- Hales Corners Resident Directs Acacia Theatre’s “Peculiar People”