Mark your calendars for Saturday, September 11, 2010, the date of the Second Annual Greenfield Education Foundation Golf Outing Classic at Muskego Lakes Country Club. Golf begins at 1 PM with a shotgun start and dinner will be served at 6 PM.
The outing will feature fabulous prizes - including a trip to Hawaii for a hole-in-one, hole competitions, camaraderie, lunch, dinner and, above all, fun! Don’t golf? Mix and mingle at the dinner and raffle. Proceeds from the event will be used solely to support School District of Greenfield students and educational programs.
Registration is $100 per golfer. Dinner only is $30. Register to golf before June 1 and receive $10 worth of raffle tickets!
The Greenfield Education Foundation is devoted to acquiring and distributing funds in support of School District of Greenfield educational goals. During the 2008 – 2009 school year, the Foundation distributed over $10,000 in grants and scholarships at all grade levels. The organization also made a sizable contribution in support of the new Greenfield High School library/media center.
A golf outing registration form can be found on the District’s web site at www.greenfield.k12.wi.us
For more information regarding the event and sponsorship opportunities, call 414-855-2030 or email to email@example.com.
- END -
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "9 and Dine" Firebird Open Golf Event
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Sunday, April 19th
- Zumbathon Benefitting Generations Against Bullying
- Faith Community Church offering ALPHA Course Starting April 22
- Falcon Fest Organizers hope to exceed $10,000 goal
- Register for Camp at the Hills Today!
- Third-annual On Deck event set for April 25
- Holocaust Remembrance Day at Franklin Public Library
- Beth Stoddard: Landscapes and Still Lifes Art Exhibition of Oil Paintings at the Greenfield Public Libarary, April 2015
- Industry Expert: Prevent Fires. Clean Dryer Vents.