The New Berlin Generals Youth Football organization of the AAYFL has set their signup dates for the 2010 season. Parents wishing to sign their child up can choose one of two events to sign their child up: Saturday April 17th or Saturday May 1st, both from 10:00 to noon at the Eisenhower cafeteria. The cost is $225 and includes all equipment, jerseys, and insurance. The Generals are open to kids who will be in grades 3-8 this upcoming fall. Kids going into grades 5-8 need to live in the Eisenhower district while kids going into grades 3 or 4 may reside anywhere.
If you have any questions about the program, the league, or the signup itself, you should contact Generals program director Matt Kern at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Generals web site at www.ikegenerals.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB Balances 2014 Trends with Tips for Smart Holiday Shoppers
- THERE WILL BE MUSIC IN THE AIR AT MUSKEGO’S 2014 COUNTRY CHRISTMAS
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Live theatre comes to Franklin
- Special Exhibits And Displays Showcased at Holiday Folk Fair International
- Local Business and Boy Scout Partner to Fight Homelessness
- Breakfast with Santa, Craft Fair and Cookie Walk
- Callen Construction Adds Tracy Grosspietsch as Designer
- Holiday Folk Fair International Features Artisans Sharing Their Heritage Through Craft
- Baseball Prospect heading to Creighton