Think spring! These warm days remind us that it's time to plan your summer garden. Order forms for the plant sale of the Hales Corners Historical Society, now in its 29th year, will be available April 1 at the Hales Corners library.
All the old favorites--more than 50 varieties--will be back. You will find every hue in petunias and impatiens. The old stand-bys include zinnias, geraniums, begonias, and alyssum. There will be hanging baskets, patio pots, and impatiens pouches.
Plants are sold with a money-back guarantee. At pickup, customers may exchange any plant that doesn't suit them or get a refund.
Because of construction at the village hall, the pickup site this year will be the Stahl-Conrad Homestead, 9724 W. Forest Home Ave. The plant pickup dates are May 19-21.
For more information, call Mary Ann Lindberg at 425-2177 or Audrey Reineck at 529-2687.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "Biggest Loser" contestant Lisa Rambo in Franklin on April 26th & 27th
- St. Clare Street Fair
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- The Equitable Bank Collects 1,800 Pounds of Food During Starch Madness
- Grace Christian Academy's 20th Anniversary Auction
- Dulcie Schupe, Watercolor Artist at Tudor Oaks
- Mayor Chiaverotti delivers ice cream to St. Leonard School
- Callen Construction Explains the Benefits of Total Window Replacement
- A Woman's Place is in Muskego!
- Callen Construction To Participate In Infinity Windows $10,000 Sweepstakes