Join us Saturday, March 27th & Sunday, March 28th for an awesome Mindful Movement celebration filled with movement classes, health tips, delicious massages, yummy Reiki relaxation, prizes & FUN!!! Mindful Movement is located at S71 W23325 W. National Ave Suite 7 off the corner of Hwy 164 & National Ave. Visit www.mindfulmovementllc.com to learn more about us!
Saturday, March 27th
9am-11am Wake Up Call with Yoga and Juicing Fun *
Get your morning moving with yoga by Therese Bailey. Therese creates a fun class to explore your body with yoga in a comfortable relaxed environment to start your journey to empowerment. Stay after to try some yummy, fresh juices to top your morning off in style.
11am-1pm Express Lunch with Yoga *
Revive your day with yoga by Nikki Estes. Nikki creates an active class, increasing heat and energy flow through breath and movement to deepen your journey to empowerment. Stay after for some delicious, healthy snacks.
1pm-2pm Enhanced Well-Being with Reiki
Get relaxed and stress relief with Reiki by Sandy Walden and Nancy Lusz from Serenity. Learn how Reiki promotes the body's natural ability to heal itself, mind, body & soul. Receive a treatment yourself to feel the Reiki difference.
2pm-4pm Unleash Your Inner Rockstar with Traeh Pilates *
Top your day off with Traeh Pilates by Nicki Noftz. Nicki creates a fun, inspirational and thought-provoking class that will keep you laughing on your journey to empowerment. Stay after for a Traeh Pilates equipment demonstration and wine to end your day in true Rockstar style.
Rejuvenate your day with massage by Kelly Lauria-O'Malley. Kelly creates a unique experience that invigorates you on your journey to empowerment. Chair and Indian head massages will be offered throughout the day.
Sunday, March 28th
11am-1pm Wake Up Call with Yoga, Dance and Juicing Fun *
Get your morning moving with yoga and modern dance by Emma Niesl. Emma creates a high energetic, fun and flowing class to keep you moving on your journey to empowerment. Stay after to try some yummy, fresh juices to top your morning off in style.
1pm-2pm Reduce Inflammation and Pain with Food
Nourish your mind with healthy food choices by Dr. Rocco Perugini and Dr. Jake. Learn how inflammation affects the body and how to reduce it by making simple food lifestyle changes. Stay after for some delicious, healthy snacks.
2pm-3:15pm Unleash Your Inner Rockstar and Balance Your Yoga with Traeh Pilates *
Invigorate your day with Traeh Pilates by Nicki Noftz. Nicki creates a fun, inspirational and thought-provoking class that will keep you laughing on your journey to empowerment. Learn how Traeh Pilates is the perfect complement to your yoga practice.
3:15pm-4pm Find Your Zen with Meditation
Unwind the weekend with meditation by Therese Bailey. Therese creates an emotional exploring meditation to deepen your journey to empowerment. Center yourself to prepare for the upcoming week.
Rejuvenate your day with massage by Jamie Healy. Jamie creates a unique experience that invigorates you on your journey to empowerment. Foot massages will be offered throughout the day.
* Classes are 30-45 minutes on a first come, first serve basis. Each block of time consists of 2 classes to participate or observe. No prior movement experience is needed. Best part of all...class is on us!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- Open Enrollment for Franklin Residents
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Greenhills Ohio Declares March 20th Martin Luther Symphonic Band Day
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA Local professional group secures prominent Latina celebrity for upcoming fundraiser
- BloodCenter to Host Milwaukee Bucks Blood Drive
- Firefighters Climb at #1 Fight for Air Climb in the Nation
- REALTORS’ Home & Garden Show Ushers in Spring
- Heritage Presbyterian Church 5th Annual Easter Egg Hunt