Pack 538 - Pleasant View Elementary in Franklin in hosting a blood drive
on Monday March 8th from 2:30-6:30 at Franklin Public Library. This event is being coordinated with BloodCenter of Wisconsin. Please go to the link below to schedule an appointment.
Patients are counting on receiving this blood to help them survive or heal. Let's all participate and make this blood drive a success for all of us. If you haven't signed up yet, please consider doing so.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- Local Girl Scout troop collecting Cans for Kids this Saturday, Dec. 7
- Giving Tuesday: BBB Advises Checking Charities Out Before Making Year-End Gifts
- IKE CHEERLEADER'S HOLIDAY YOUTH CHEER CLINIC
- BBB Offers Advice to Black Friday and Cyber Monday Shoppers
- Winter Storytime
- Free Movie Wednesday at St. Francis Library
- City of Glendale Menorah Lighting Ceremony: Community-wide “Light up the Night!” event to celebrate Chanukah
- "Christmas Musical at Hales Corners Lutheran Church"
- “Shop Small” and Support Small Businesses on November 30th