The Clement Manor Life Enriched Art Gallery is currently featuring artwork by members of the West Allis Art Alliance. This mixed media exhibit will be on display through April 30.
The Gallery attracts artistic creations of all types and all levels. Residents, their families, staff and visitors to the healthcare organization are delighted to see new exhibits every few months. This ongoing collaboration with with local artists really has a positive effect on the lives of residents. They do not have to travel far to experience quality art
Later this year, the Gallery will feature work by older adult students from the Center for Enrichment and Life Long Learning, and students from the Alverno College Department of Art.
Gallery Hours are 8:00a.m. to 7:30p.m. daily.
Clement Manor is located at 3939 S. 92nd Street, Greenfield, (414) 321-1800.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Program about Les Paul Presented at 1 p.m. Friday, March 6
- Beth Moore Comes to Milwaukee!
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Carroll's Bryan Nagy named All-Midwest Conference
- Wine & Beer Tasting Event March 21, 2015 @ 6:00pm
- Peak Performance Volleyball Camp for 3rd - 8th Grade Girls
- A Retirement Income Planning Primer
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- Liberty Dance Center presents Showcase