The Clement Manor Life Enriched Art Gallery is currently featuring artwork by members of the West Allis Art Alliance. This mixed media exhibit will be on display through April 30.
The Gallery attracts artistic creations of all types and all levels. Residents, their families, staff and visitors to the healthcare organization are delighted to see new exhibits every few months. This ongoing collaboration with with local artists really has a positive effect on the lives of residents. They do not have to travel far to experience quality art
Later this year, the Gallery will feature work by older adult students from the Center for Enrichment and Life Long Learning, and students from the Alverno College Department of Art.
Gallery Hours are 8:00a.m. to 7:30p.m. daily.
Clement Manor is located at 3939 S. 92nd Street, Greenfield, (414) 321-1800.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Faith Academy and Faith Community Church Pumpkin Fundraiser
- Franklin Lacrosse Spring Season Registration Now Open!
- First Congregational Church Offers Seminar on How to Help the Grieving
- Annual Muskego High School Career Bus Tour Helps Students
- Catholic Singles Halloween Dance
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- Whitnall Marching Band
- Record Setting Ribbon Cuttings for Muskego Businesses
- Annual Free Genealogy Workshop to be held at the Milwaukee Family History Center
- Rummage Sale on Oct. 10 by Hales Corners Woman's Club