The Clement Manor Life Enriched Art Gallery is currently featuring artwork by members of the West Allis Art Alliance. This mixed media exhibit will be on display through April 30.
The Gallery attracts artistic creations of all types and all levels. Residents, their families, staff and visitors to the healthcare organization are delighted to see new exhibits every few months. This ongoing collaboration with with local artists really has a positive effect on the lives of residents. They do not have to travel far to experience quality art
Later this year, the Gallery will feature work by older adult students from the Center for Enrichment and Life Long Learning, and students from the Alverno College Department of Art.
Gallery Hours are 8:00a.m. to 7:30p.m. daily.
Clement Manor is located at 3939 S. 92nd Street, Greenfield, (414) 321-1800.
- Welcome Pokemon Go Players
- TAPAS & FLAMENCO GUITARIST D'Arez
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Artists in the Garden at Boerner Botanical Gardens
- Art and Nature Provide the Backdrop for Artists in the Garden At the Boerner Botanical Gardens, August 20 and 21, 2016
- 9th Annual Refashion For Life Charity Fashion Show Announced
- “Cave Quest” Vacation Bible School at Faith Community Church, July 18 - 22
- Hales Corners Resident Directs Acacia Theatre’s “I Do! I Do!” Musical Hit Follows Milestones of a Marriage
- 5K Run/Walk to Benefit Kenya Kids
- Free Bluegrass Concert July 10th