The Clement Manor Life Enriched Art Gallery is currently featuring artwork by members of the West Allis Art Alliance. This mixed media exhibit will be on display through April 30.
The Gallery attracts artistic creations of all types and all levels. Residents, their families, staff and visitors to the healthcare organization are delighted to see new exhibits every few months. This ongoing collaboration with with local artists really has a positive effect on the lives of residents. They do not have to travel far to experience quality art
Later this year, the Gallery will feature work by older adult students from the Center for Enrichment and Life Long Learning, and students from the Alverno College Department of Art.
Gallery Hours are 8:00a.m. to 7:30p.m. daily.
Clement Manor is located at 3939 S. 92nd Street, Greenfield, (414) 321-1800.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Help clients plan and prepare for a retirement that is both financially and emotionally successful
- 16U Franklin Flame Fastpitch Wounded Warrior Fundraiser
- Pre Three Class
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th
- Eagle Scout Project Dedication this Sunday, September 14, 2014
- Local Youth Advocate Attends Anti-Tobacco Training in Washington, D.C.
- Maya O'Day-Biddle will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of The Color Purple
- St. Martin of Tours Dollar Days Calendar Raffle
- Callen Expert Explains Window Glass and Energy Efficiency
- All You Can Eat Breakfast September 14th