The Clement Manor Life Enriched Art Gallery is currently featuring artwork by members of the West Allis Art Alliance. This mixed media exhibit will be on display through April 30.
The Gallery attracts artistic creations of all types and all levels. Residents, their families, staff and visitors to the healthcare organization are delighted to see new exhibits every few months. This ongoing collaboration with with local artists really has a positive effect on the lives of residents. They do not have to travel far to experience quality art
Later this year, the Gallery will feature work by older adult students from the Center for Enrichment and Life Long Learning, and students from the Alverno College Department of Art.
Gallery Hours are 8:00a.m. to 7:30p.m. daily.
Clement Manor is located at 3939 S. 92nd Street, Greenfield, (414) 321-1800.
- Five Tips for “Greening” the Kitchen From Callen Construction
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Catholic Singles Memorial Day Picnic
- Milwaukee's Newest All Star Cheer Gym in New Berlin
- Milwaukee's Newest Cheer Gym in New Berlin
- Suburban Concert Band plays Spring Concert May 20
- Hogwart's Reunion
- K3, K4, and K5 Open House Play Date
- McCarty Park Boot Camp
- American Indian Women in History Presentation