Please join Jane Betlej, Aurora Physical Therapist, as she discusses risk factors for falls as well as interventions to reduce fall risk. Jane will discuss the balance system, motor control strategies for balance recovery, and the role of physical therapy in prescribing individualized treatment to assist with balance.
Sponsored by Aurora West Allis Medical Center and held at the Southwest YMCA at 11311 W. Howard Avenue, Greenfield, 53228
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Register online at www.AuroraHealthCare.org or by calling 888-863-5502
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "9 and Dine" Firebird Open Golf Event
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Sunday, April 19th
- Zumbathon Benefitting Generations Against Bullying
- Faith Community Church offering ALPHA Course Starting April 22
- Falcon Fest Organizers hope to exceed $10,000 goal
- Register for Camp at the Hills Today!
- Third-annual On Deck event set for April 25
- Holocaust Remembrance Day at Franklin Public Library
- Beth Stoddard: Landscapes and Still Lifes Art Exhibition of Oil Paintings at the Greenfield Public Libarary, April 2015
- Industry Expert: Prevent Fires. Clean Dryer Vents.