Please join Jane Betlej, Aurora Physical Therapist, as she discusses risk factors for falls as well as interventions to reduce fall risk. Jane will discuss the balance system, motor control strategies for balance recovery, and the role of physical therapy in prescribing individualized treatment to assist with balance.
Sponsored by Aurora West Allis Medical Center and held at the Southwest YMCA at 11311 W. Howard Avenue, Greenfield, 53228
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Register online at www.AuroraHealthCare.org or by calling 888-863-5502
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Joe's FunFest
- West Allis Central Class of 1979 Reunion
- Recycle Electronics to Benefit People with Disabilities
- Refashion for Life Charity Fashion Show to Feature Clothing, Home Improvement Products
- Agape Players Announces Performance Times and Locations
- 2015 U14 Wisconsin Warriors Baseball Tryouts!!
- Refashion for Life Charity Fashion Show Announces Sponsors
- Second Saturday Aug 9 10am Oak Creek Community Center
- Register NOW for K3, K4 - 8th Grade
- Jr Hawks U14 Tryouts for 2015