Please join Jane Betlej, Aurora Physical Therapist, as she discusses risk factors for falls as well as interventions to reduce fall risk. Jane will discuss the balance system, motor control strategies for balance recovery, and the role of physical therapy in prescribing individualized treatment to assist with balance.
Sponsored by Aurora West Allis Medical Center and held at the Southwest YMCA at 11311 W. Howard Avenue, Greenfield, 53228
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Register online at www.AuroraHealthCare.org or by calling 888-863-5502
- Fire Fighters Urge Caution Near Fireworks on Independence Day
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- Martin Luther Baseball Sets Records, Earns Honors
- Callen Staffer Earns National Certification Designation
- McCarty Park Boot Camp
- First Outdoor Movie of the Summer in Greendale
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- KIDS hit the Road starting in West Allis
- The Equitable Bank hires new mortgage loan officer