Please join Jane Betlej, Aurora Physical Therapist, as she discusses risk factors for falls as well as interventions to reduce fall risk. Jane will discuss the balance system, motor control strategies for balance recovery, and the role of physical therapy in prescribing individualized treatment to assist with balance.
Sponsored by Aurora West Allis Medical Center and held at the Southwest YMCA at 11311 W. Howard Avenue, Greenfield, 53228
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Register online at www.AuroraHealthCare.org or by calling 888-863-5502
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Register NOW for K3, K4 - 8th Grade
- Jr Hawks U14 Tryouts for 2015
- 6 Tool Select Baseball ryouts
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Faith Community Church Offers Evening VBS for Kids, July 21 - 25
- Canine Fun Fest
- Schuster's & Gimbels-Presentation by Paul Geenen
- New Berlin Magic 2015 Baseball Tryouts July 25-26
- Village Playhouse Has Drama Classes for Children
- Watch Catching Fire at the St. Francis Library