Callen Construction, Inc., a family-owned and award-winning home improvement and remodeling contractor operating since 1986 in Muskego, Wis., and the Callen Design Group, specializing in kitchen, bathroom, lower level, attic, and other interior living space renovations, will host a series of cooking demonstrations at its showroom, S63 W13131 Janesville Rd. in Muskego.
The cooking demonstrations will show how to prepare new dishes, plus attendees will see how they can enhance their home’s look and functionality.
Featuring Bartolotta Group Chefs, cooking demonstrations will be held from 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. the following dates:
February 27: Zak Baker – Executive Sous Chef, Bartolotta’s Lake Park Bistro (reserve by Feb. 23)
March 13: Zach Espinosa – Chef de Cuisine, Bartolotta Catering at the Grain Exchange (reserve by March 9)
April 17: Brent Perszyk – Executive Chef, Mr. B’s – A Bartolotta Steakhouse (reserve by April 13)
May 22: Nick Wirth – Executive Sous Chef, Bacchus – A Bartolotta Restaurant (reserve by May 18)
Each cooking demonstration will feature a three-course meal and an opportunity to sample each dish, plus there will be door prizes at each class, including Bartolotta Group certificates.
The cost is $25 per demonstration or $40 for two people per demonstration. Fifty percent of the cost will be donated to the National Kidney Foundation of Wisconsin.
Space is limited and reservations are required. Call 414-529-5509 or e-mail email@example.com to reserve space to attend a cooking demonstration(s).
The Callen Design Group specializes in the design and construction of kitchens, bathrooms, basement remodels, and attic renovations.
Callen Construction is a member of several home improvement and area associations, including the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, National Kitchen & Bath Association, the Metropolitan Builders Association Remodelers Council, Better Business Bureau, The SEN Design Group, and the Muskego Area Chamber of Commerce.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sharpen your swords for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7
- Franklin Public Library Children’s Department adds
- The Great Decisions Series is a Great Decision at the Franklin Public Library
- "Battle of the Bays" winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Hales Corners Chamber Social at Jetz on 12/23
- 10th Annual Tree of Angels celebrates loved ones
- Cookie Walk this Saturday 12/13 at Faith Community Church, Franklin
- Big Cedar Blue Grass Band Christmas Concert
- 2015 Greenfield Little League Registration Now Open
- 6th Annual Greenfield Library Holiday Bake Sale on December 13