Callen Construction, Inc., a family-owned and award-winning home improvement and remodeling contractor operating since 1986 in Muskego, Wis., and the Callen Design Group, specializing in kitchen, bathroom, lower level, attic, and other interior living space renovations, will host a series of cooking demonstrations at its showroom, S63 W13131 Janesville Rd. in Muskego.
The cooking demonstrations will show how to prepare new dishes, plus attendees will see how they can enhance their home’s look and functionality.
Featuring Bartolotta Group Chefs, cooking demonstrations will be held from 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. the following dates:
February 27: Zak Baker – Executive Sous Chef, Bartolotta’s Lake Park Bistro (reserve by Feb. 23)
March 13: Zach Espinosa – Chef de Cuisine, Bartolotta Catering at the Grain Exchange (reserve by March 9)
April 17: Brent Perszyk – Executive Chef, Mr. B’s – A Bartolotta Steakhouse (reserve by April 13)
May 22: Nick Wirth – Executive Sous Chef, Bacchus – A Bartolotta Restaurant (reserve by May 18)
Each cooking demonstration will feature a three-course meal and an opportunity to sample each dish, plus there will be door prizes at each class, including Bartolotta Group certificates.
The cost is $25 per demonstration or $40 for two people per demonstration. Fifty percent of the cost will be donated to the National Kidney Foundation of Wisconsin.
Space is limited and reservations are required. Call 414-529-5509 or e-mail email@example.com to reserve space to attend a cooking demonstration(s).
The Callen Design Group specializes in the design and construction of kitchens, bathrooms, basement remodels, and attic renovations.
Callen Construction is a member of several home improvement and area associations, including the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, National Kitchen & Bath Association, the Metropolitan Builders Association Remodelers Council, Better Business Bureau, The SEN Design Group, and the Muskego Area Chamber of Commerce.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- Open Enrollment for Franklin Residents
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Greenhills Ohio Declares March 20th Martin Luther Symphonic Band Day
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA Local professional group secures prominent Latina celebrity for upcoming fundraiser
- BloodCenter to Host Milwaukee Bucks Blood Drive
- Firefighters Climb at #1 Fight for Air Climb in the Nation
- REALTORS’ Home & Garden Show Ushers in Spring
- Heritage Presbyterian Church 5th Annual Easter Egg Hunt