Legacy Salon and Day Spa of Hales Corners has always been committed to helping out the community of Hales Corners and the surrounding areas. In November they donated food to local food pantries, and was a Toys For Tots drop off center in December. Legacy Salon and Day Spa is now going beyond those borders and helping the people of Haiti and the American Red Cross by donating $10.00 of every haircut done by their very educated and experienced hairstylists. They are taking appointments for this through Saturday January 23, 2010, with haircut prices starting at $25.00.
If you are in need of a haircut and want to give to this cause Legacy Salon and Day Spa has hours Monday through Saturday, most nights open until 8:00pm.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee/NARI Members Offers Remodeling Ideas To Add Warmth
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner
- Dental Associates Teaches Students Dental Health
- How Do You Make It Funny...Comedy Secrets Revealed
- The Comedy Depot Brookfield March 7th & 8th
- Collaborative Divorce Group to host Second Saturday workshops at Oak Creek Community Center April 12th 10am-Noon
- WHO WAS ROSEBUD?
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- Searching for a great preschool?
- 30 years and Counting