Legacy Salon and Day Spa of Hales Corners has always been committed to helping out the community of Hales Corners and the surrounding areas. In November they donated food to local food pantries, and was a Toys For Tots drop off center in December. Legacy Salon and Day Spa is now going beyond those borders and helping the people of Haiti and the American Red Cross by donating $10.00 of every haircut done by their very educated and experienced hairstylists. They are taking appointments for this through Saturday January 23, 2010, with haircut prices starting at $25.00.
If you are in need of a haircut and want to give to this cause Legacy Salon and Day Spa has hours Monday through Saturday, most nights open until 8:00pm.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "Biggest Loser" contestant Lisa Rambo in Franklin on April 26th & 27th
- St. Clare Street Fair
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- The Equitable Bank Collects 1,800 Pounds of Food During Starch Madness
- Grace Christian Academy's 20th Anniversary Auction
- Dulcie Schupe, Watercolor Artist at Tudor Oaks
- Mayor Chiaverotti delivers ice cream to St. Leonard School
- Callen Construction Explains the Benefits of Total Window Replacement
- A Woman's Place is in Muskego!
- Callen Construction To Participate In Infinity Windows $10,000 Sweepstakes