During the week of January 11-15, Whitnall Middle School Student Council is hosting a food drive to benefit the Milwaukee Hunger Task Force. All donations will help re-stock the shelves after the holidays at the Hunger Task Force, so they can continue to provide food to those in need. The goal this year will be to raise or exceed last year's food drive total of 8,500 pounds of food. Preferred food donations include canned goods, dry boxed food, such as cereal, pancake mix, pasta, rice, and Mac N Cheese, baby food and formula, peanut butter, fruit juice, and household items, such as toilet paper, paper towels, and diapers.
In an effort to reach our goal, Student Council would like to encourage community members to assist with donations. Donations can be dropped off at Whitnall Middle School, 5025 S. 116th St. in Greenfield, through January 15th.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Beth Moore Comes to Milwaukee!
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Carroll's Bryan Nagy named All-Midwest Conference
- Wine & Beer Tasting Event March 21, 2015 @ 6:00pm
- Peak Performance Volleyball Camp for 3rd - 8th Grade Girls
- A Retirement Income Planning Primer
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- Liberty Dance Center presents Showcase
- Youth Mission Trip Fundraiser Dinner at Faith Community Church – February 28, 2015