During the week of January 11-15, Whitnall Middle School Student Council is hosting a food drive to benefit the Milwaukee Hunger Task Force. All donations will help re-stock the shelves after the holidays at the Hunger Task Force, so they can continue to provide food to those in need. The goal this year will be to raise or exceed last year's food drive total of 8,500 pounds of food. Preferred food donations include canned goods, dry boxed food, such as cereal, pancake mix, pasta, rice, and Mac N Cheese, baby food and formula, peanut butter, fruit juice, and household items, such as toilet paper, paper towels, and diapers.
In an effort to reach our goal, Student Council would like to encourage community members to assist with donations. Donations can be dropped off at Whitnall Middle School, 5025 S. 116th St. in Greenfield, through January 15th.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- K3, K4 and K5 Open House
- St Clare Street Fair
- May Writers’ Night at the Franklin Public Library
- Greenfield Artist Brian Kuether Featured on Channel 10 Auction
- Ladies Luncheon Featuring Chef Zac Licau
- "9 and Dine" Firebird Open Golf Event
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Sunday, April 19th
- Zumbathon Benefitting Generations Against Bullying
- Faith Community Church offering ALPHA Course Starting April 22
- Root River Theatre Company Presents "Speed-the-Plow"