During the week of January 11-15, Whitnall Middle School Student Council is hosting a food drive to benefit the Milwaukee Hunger Task Force. All donations will help re-stock the shelves after the holidays at the Hunger Task Force, so they can continue to provide food to those in need. The goal this year will be to raise or exceed last year's food drive total of 8,500 pounds of food. Preferred food donations include canned goods, dry boxed food, such as cereal, pancake mix, pasta, rice, and Mac N Cheese, baby food and formula, peanut butter, fruit juice, and household items, such as toilet paper, paper towels, and diapers.
In an effort to reach our goal, Student Council would like to encourage community members to assist with donations. Donations can be dropped off at Whitnall Middle School, 5025 S. 116th St. in Greenfield, through January 15th.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 3rd Annual Greenfield H.S. Cheerleaders Rummage Sale
- Callen Debuts Updated Website
- Help clients plan and prepare for a retirement that is both financially and emotionally successful
- 16U Franklin Flame Fastpitch Wounded Warrior Fundraiser
- Pre Three Class
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th
- Eagle Scout Project Dedication this Sunday, September 14, 2014
- Maya O'Day-Biddle will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of The Color Purple
- St. Martin of Tours Dollar Days Calendar Raffle
- Greenfield High School Cheerleaders 3rd Annual Rummage Sale