Immigration Reform: A Faith Mandate
St . Mary’s Catholic Faith Community, Room 312
9520 W. Forest Home Avenue, Hales Corners
Tuesday, January 12, 7:00 – 8:30 p.m.
Edward Fallone – Associate Professor Marquette University Law School, will present an overall picture of the current immigration system and why it needs to be reformed.
Rachel Ida Buff – Associate Professor, History; Coordinator, Comparative Ethnic Studies at UWM will present a historical overview of immigration in the U.S.
Mark your calendars:
Immigration will be the topic again when St. Mary’s presents their Lenten Series. The third topic of that series will take place on March 3rd and it will be called Seasons of Mercy: Welcoming the Immigrant (time and location TBD). Presenters: Sr. Josephe Marie Flynn and Sr. Barbara Pfarr, SSND. It will be an overview of the immigration issue and specific suggestions for action.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Clare Street Fair
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- The Equitable Bank Collects 1,800 Pounds of Food During Starch Madness
- Grace Christian Academy's 20th Anniversary Auction
- Dulcie Schupe, Watercolor Artist at Tudor Oaks
- Mayor Chiaverotti delivers ice cream to St. Leonard School
- Callen Construction Explains the Benefits of Total Window Replacement
- A Woman's Place is in Muskego!
- Callen Construction To Participate In Infinity Windows $10,000 Sweepstakes
- Order Your Honey Baked Easter Ham