Immigration Reform: A Faith Mandate
St . Mary’s Catholic Faith Community, Room 312
9520 W. Forest Home Avenue, Hales Corners
Tuesday, January 12, 7:00 – 8:30 p.m.
Edward Fallone – Associate Professor Marquette University Law School, will present an overall picture of the current immigration system and why it needs to be reformed.
Rachel Ida Buff – Associate Professor, History; Coordinator, Comparative Ethnic Studies at UWM will present a historical overview of immigration in the U.S.
Mark your calendars:
Immigration will be the topic again when St. Mary’s presents their Lenten Series. The third topic of that series will take place on March 3rd and it will be called Seasons of Mercy: Welcoming the Immigrant (time and location TBD). Presenters: Sr. Josephe Marie Flynn and Sr. Barbara Pfarr, SSND. It will be an overview of the immigration issue and specific suggestions for action.
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- Martin Luther Baseball Sets Records, Earns Honors
- Callen Staffer Earns National Certification Designation
- McCarty Park Boot Camp
- First Outdoor Movie of the Summer in Greendale
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- KIDS hit the Road starting in West Allis
- The Equitable Bank hires new mortgage loan officer
- Second Annual Flag Day at The Berkshire of Greendale