Immigration Reform: A Faith Mandate
St . Mary’s Catholic Faith Community, Room 312
9520 W. Forest Home Avenue, Hales Corners
Tuesday, January 12, 7:00 – 8:30 p.m.
Edward Fallone – Associate Professor Marquette University Law School, will present an overall picture of the current immigration system and why it needs to be reformed.
Rachel Ida Buff – Associate Professor, History; Coordinator, Comparative Ethnic Studies at UWM will present a historical overview of immigration in the U.S.
Mark your calendars:
Immigration will be the topic again when St. Mary’s presents their Lenten Series. The third topic of that series will take place on March 3rd and it will be called Seasons of Mercy: Welcoming the Immigrant (time and location TBD). Presenters: Sr. Josephe Marie Flynn and Sr. Barbara Pfarr, SSND. It will be an overview of the immigration issue and specific suggestions for action.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB Balances 2014 Trends with Tips for Smart Holiday Shoppers
- THERE WILL BE MUSIC IN THE AIR AT MUSKEGO’S 2014 COUNTRY CHRISTMAS
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Live theatre comes to Franklin
- Special Exhibits And Displays Showcased at Holiday Folk Fair International
- Local Business and Boy Scout Partner to Fight Homelessness
- Breakfast with Santa, Craft Fair and Cookie Walk
- Callen Construction Adds Tracy Grosspietsch as Designer
- Holiday Folk Fair International Features Artisans Sharing Their Heritage Through Craft
- Baseball Prospect heading to Creighton