2nd Annual New Year's at Nine Family Dance Party
The Community Center at Hales Corners Lutheran Church will be hosting a family New Year’s Eve charity dance party. Get dressed up and join us for dancing and fun as we ring in the New Year at a kid-friendly 9:00pm with a traditional countdown, noisemakers and Auld Lang Syne. The event will be Thursday, December 31st from 6:30-10:00pm, and all proceeds will be donated to the Leukemia Lymphoma Society.
Event tickets are $45 per family and include dancing, light appetizers, dessert selections, soda, coffee, photos, games, party favors, and a gift bag. A silent auction will be held and donations are greatly appreciated. Registration forms and additional information can be found at www.newyearsatnine.com or contact Jill Baake 414-858-0262 with questions.
Happy New Year!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Joe's FunFest
- West Allis Central Class of 1979 Reunion
- Recycle Electronics to Benefit People with Disabilities
- Refashion for Life Charity Fashion Show to Feature Clothing, Home Improvement Products
- Agape Players Announces Performance Times and Locations
- 2015 U14 Wisconsin Warriors Baseball Tryouts!!
- Refashion for Life Charity Fashion Show Announces Sponsors
- Second Saturday Aug 9 10am Oak Creek Community Center
- Register NOW for K3, K4 - 8th Grade
- Jr Hawks U14 Tryouts for 2015