2nd Annual New Year's at Nine Family Dance Party
The Community Center at Hales Corners Lutheran Church will be hosting a family New Year’s Eve charity dance party. Get dressed up and join us for dancing and fun as we ring in the New Year at a kid-friendly 9:00pm with a traditional countdown, noisemakers and Auld Lang Syne. The event will be Thursday, December 31st from 6:30-10:00pm, and all proceeds will be donated to the Leukemia Lymphoma Society.
Event tickets are $45 per family and include dancing, light appetizers, dessert selections, soda, coffee, photos, games, party favors, and a gift bag. A silent auction will be held and donations are greatly appreciated. Registration forms and additional information can be found at www.newyearsatnine.com or contact Jill Baake 414-858-0262 with questions.
Happy New Year!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Beth Moore Comes to Milwaukee!
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Carroll's Bryan Nagy named All-Midwest Conference
- Wine & Beer Tasting Event March 21, 2015 @ 6:00pm
- Peak Performance Volleyball Camp for 3rd - 8th Grade Girls
- A Retirement Income Planning Primer
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- Liberty Dance Center presents Showcase
- Youth Mission Trip Fundraiser Dinner at Faith Community Church – February 28, 2015