2nd Annual New Year's at Nine Family Dance Party
The Community Center at Hales Corners Lutheran Church will be hosting a family New Year’s Eve charity dance party. Get dressed up and join us for dancing and fun as we ring in the New Year at a kid-friendly 9:00pm with a traditional countdown, noisemakers and Auld Lang Syne. The event will be Thursday, December 31st from 6:30-10:00pm, and all proceeds will be donated to the Leukemia Lymphoma Society.
Event tickets are $45 per family and include dancing, light appetizers, dessert selections, soda, coffee, photos, games, party favors, and a gift bag. A silent auction will be held and donations are greatly appreciated. Registration forms and additional information can be found at www.newyearsatnine.com or contact Jill Baake 414-858-0262 with questions.
Happy New Year!
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Catholic Singles Memorial Day Picnic
- Milwaukee's Newest All Star Cheer Gym in New Berlin
- Milwaukee's Newest Cheer Gym in New Berlin
- Suburban Concert Band plays Spring Concert May 20
- Hogwart's Reunion
- K3, K4, and K5 Open House Play Date
- McCarty Park Boot Camp
- American Indian Women in History Presentation
- May 26 ~ Kick Out Childhood Cancer