2nd Annual New Year's at Nine Family Dance Party
The Community Center at Hales Corners Lutheran Church will be hosting a family New Year’s Eve charity dance party. Get dressed up and join us for dancing and fun as we ring in the New Year at a kid-friendly 9:00pm with a traditional countdown, noisemakers and Auld Lang Syne. The event will be Thursday, December 31st from 6:30-10:00pm, and all proceeds will be donated to the Leukemia Lymphoma Society.
Event tickets are $45 per family and include dancing, light appetizers, dessert selections, soda, coffee, photos, games, party favors, and a gift bag. A silent auction will be held and donations are greatly appreciated. Registration forms and additional information can be found at www.newyearsatnine.com or contact Jill Baake 414-858-0262 with questions.
Happy New Year!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Julie Pandl To Present Program to Hales Corners Woman's Club Sept. 5
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Eagle Scout Project in Progress at Faith Community Church - Franklin
- Local Vape Shop Kicks Butts
- Youth Basketball events hosted by WI Shooters
- 2014 Holiday Folk Fair International to Host 5k Run/Walk
- The Travels of Pat Ostergren
- African Children's Choir In-Concert at Hales Corners Lutheran
- August is “Cataract Awareness Month”: 6 Things you should know about CATARACTS
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin West High School Aug. 22