The West Allis Suburban Concert Band will present their Christmas Concert, "Sounds of the Season" on Friday night, December 18th, 2009, at 7:30 PM. The concert is being performed at Nathan Hale High School located at 11601 West Lincoln Avenue.
The Concert Band & The Jazz Ensemble will both be performing. Some of the featured selections include "The Christmas Suite" by Harold L. Walters, "Rudolph in Wonderland" by Paul Jennings, "Sophisticated Ladies," and "A Charlie Brown Christmas." The band will be under the direction of the following three directors, pro tem: Robert Rothwell, Gerald Johanning, and Eric Skogg.
You and your family, relatives and friends are cordially invited to attend. There will be a spectacular Christmas Cookie sale during the intermission along with a raffle for gift baskets.
Admission is free but free will offerings will be graciously accepted at the door.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Catholic Singles Halloween Dance
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- Whitnall Marching Band
- Record Setting Ribbon Cuttings for Muskego Businesses
- Annual Free Genealogy Workshop to be held at the Milwaukee Family History Center
- Rummage Sale on Oct. 10 by Hales Corners Woman's Club
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Sunday, October 11th
- Community Events at Faith Community Church - Franklin
- United Performing Arts Fund Announces 2016 Campaign Co-Chairs
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Star Award