The West Allis Suburban Concert Band will present their Christmas Concert, "Sounds of the Season" on Friday night, December 18th, 2009, at 7:30 PM. The concert is being performed at Nathan Hale High School located at 11601 West Lincoln Avenue.
The Concert Band & The Jazz Ensemble will both be performing. Some of the featured selections include "The Christmas Suite" by Harold L. Walters, "Rudolph in Wonderland" by Paul Jennings, "Sophisticated Ladies," and "A Charlie Brown Christmas." The band will be under the direction of the following three directors, pro tem: Robert Rothwell, Gerald Johanning, and Eric Skogg.
You and your family, relatives and friends are cordially invited to attend. There will be a spectacular Christmas Cookie sale during the intermission along with a raffle for gift baskets.
Admission is free but free will offerings will be graciously accepted at the door.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Clare Street Fair
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- The Equitable Bank Collects 1,800 Pounds of Food During Starch Madness
- Grace Christian Academy's 20th Anniversary Auction
- Dulcie Schupe, Watercolor Artist at Tudor Oaks
- Mayor Chiaverotti delivers ice cream to St. Leonard School
- Callen Construction Explains the Benefits of Total Window Replacement
- A Woman's Place is in Muskego!
- Callen Construction To Participate In Infinity Windows $10,000 Sweepstakes
- Order Your Honey Baked Easter Ham