--- The public is invited to attend the Annual Holiday Gift, Craft and Bake Sale at ProHealth Care Regency Senior Communities-Muskego on Friday, December 4 from 10 am to 2 pm. The campus is 3.5 miles south of I-43 on Racine Ave. at W181 W8540 Lodge Blvd., in Muskego.
This year’s event features fine fashion jewelry from Lia Sophia and Cookie Lee as well as hand-crafted jewelry, crochet and sewn items, hand painted items, spa products, candles, bakery and crafts. Start your holiday shopping at this wonderful event.
For twenty years, ProHealth Care Regency Senior Communities has provided Senior Living, Assisted Living and Attended Care programs. Regency Senior Communities, located in Brookfield, Muskego, and New Berlin, are locally owned and managed
non-profit affiliates of the ProHealth Care family.
For more information, visit RegencySeniorCommunities.com or call 262-679-0888
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Youth Basketball events hosted by WI Shooters
- 2014 Holiday Folk Fair International to Host 5k Run/Walk
- The Travels of Pat Ostergren
- African Children's Choir In-Concert at Hales Corners Lutheran
- August is “Cataract Awareness Month”: 6 Things you should know about CATARACTS
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin West High School Aug. 22
- RE/MAX Realty 100 of Milwaukee Celebrates 35th Anniversary
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host 13th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Greenfield Farmers Market Mid-Season Celebration: Sunday, August 10 from 10am-2pm
- Refashion For Life Charity Fashion Show Announces Auction Items, Appetizer Menu