--- The public is invited to attend the Annual Holiday Gift, Craft and Bake Sale at ProHealth Care Regency Senior Communities-Muskego on Friday, December 4 from 10 am to 2 pm. The campus is 3.5 miles south of I-43 on Racine Ave. at W181 W8540 Lodge Blvd., in Muskego.
This year’s event features fine fashion jewelry from Lia Sophia and Cookie Lee as well as hand-crafted jewelry, crochet and sewn items, hand painted items, spa products, candles, bakery and crafts. Start your holiday shopping at this wonderful event.
For twenty years, ProHealth Care Regency Senior Communities has provided Senior Living, Assisted Living and Attended Care programs. Regency Senior Communities, located in Brookfield, Muskego, and New Berlin, are locally owned and managed
non-profit affiliates of the ProHealth Care family.
For more information, visit RegencySeniorCommunities.com or call 262-679-0888
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Great Decisions Series Week Two at Franklin Public Library
- Great Decisions Series Begins at Franklin Public Library
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner - February 20th!
- Daddy Daughter Date Night at Sky Zone February 11
- 6 Tool u13 Baseball Looking for 1 more Player
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Franklin Public Library Acquires Gale Courses for Community Education
- Whitnall High School to Host National Wheelchair Basketball Tournament Feb. 5-7
- Cupid’s Arrow Points to Transparency: A thing or two to learn from wealthy couples