--- The public is invited to attend the Annual Holiday Gift, Craft and Bake Sale at ProHealth Care Regency Senior Communities-Muskego on Friday, December 4 from 10 am to 2 pm. The campus is 3.5 miles south of I-43 on Racine Ave. at W181 W8540 Lodge Blvd., in Muskego.
This year’s event features fine fashion jewelry from Lia Sophia and Cookie Lee as well as hand-crafted jewelry, crochet and sewn items, hand painted items, spa products, candles, bakery and crafts. Start your holiday shopping at this wonderful event.
For twenty years, ProHealth Care Regency Senior Communities has provided Senior Living, Assisted Living and Attended Care programs. Regency Senior Communities, located in Brookfield, Muskego, and New Berlin, are locally owned and managed
non-profit affiliates of the ProHealth Care family.
For more information, visit RegencySeniorCommunities.com or call 262-679-0888
- Five Tips for “Greening” the Kitchen From Callen Construction
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Catholic Singles Memorial Day Picnic
- Milwaukee's Newest All Star Cheer Gym in New Berlin
- Milwaukee's Newest Cheer Gym in New Berlin
- Suburban Concert Band plays Spring Concert May 20
- Hogwart's Reunion
- K3, K4, and K5 Open House Play Date
- McCarty Park Boot Camp
- American Indian Women in History Presentation