--- The public is invited to attend the Annual Holiday Gift, Craft and Bake Sale at ProHealth Care Regency Senior Communities-Muskego on Friday, December 4 from 10 am to 2 pm. The campus is 3.5 miles south of I-43 on Racine Ave. at W181 W8540 Lodge Blvd., in Muskego.
This year’s event features fine fashion jewelry from Lia Sophia and Cookie Lee as well as hand-crafted jewelry, crochet and sewn items, hand painted items, spa products, candles, bakery and crafts. Start your holiday shopping at this wonderful event.
For twenty years, ProHealth Care Regency Senior Communities has provided Senior Living, Assisted Living and Attended Care programs. Regency Senior Communities, located in Brookfield, Muskego, and New Berlin, are locally owned and managed
non-profit affiliates of the ProHealth Care family.
For more information, visit RegencySeniorCommunities.com or call 262-679-0888
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Registration Open K-3 through 8th Grade at St. Martin of Tours School
- Hales Corners Resident is the Stage Manager for Acacia Theatre’s “Opal”
- Refuse To Be A Victim ® Seminar to be Presented in Muskego
- The Equitable Bank to Collect Business Attire for Returning Troops
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Enhance Your Home’s Exterior With Tips From Callen
- State Farm Welcomes New Agent Jason Aexel to Muskego
- WAMI WINNER SCOTT E. BERENDT & THE US PROJECT TO PERFORM AT FOURTH OF JULY COMMUNITY BASH
- Let's Prevent Another Chemical Incident
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held on September 26th at Greenfield Park