--- The public is invited to attend the Annual Holiday Gift, Craft and Bake Sale at ProHealth Care Regency Senior Communities-Muskego on Friday, December 4 from 10 am to 2 pm. The campus is 3.5 miles south of I-43 on Racine Ave. at W181 W8540 Lodge Blvd., in Muskego.
This year’s event features fine fashion jewelry from Lia Sophia and Cookie Lee as well as hand-crafted jewelry, crochet and sewn items, hand painted items, spa products, candles, bakery and crafts. Start your holiday shopping at this wonderful event.
For twenty years, ProHealth Care Regency Senior Communities has provided Senior Living, Assisted Living and Attended Care programs. Regency Senior Communities, located in Brookfield, Muskego, and New Berlin, are locally owned and managed
non-profit affiliates of the ProHealth Care family.
For more information, visit RegencySeniorCommunities.com or call 262-679-0888
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- Open Enrollment for Franklin Residents
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Greenhills Ohio Declares March 20th Martin Luther Symphonic Band Day
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA Local professional group secures prominent Latina celebrity for upcoming fundraiser
- BloodCenter to Host Milwaukee Bucks Blood Drive
- Firefighters Climb at #1 Fight for Air Climb in the Nation
- REALTORS’ Home & Garden Show Ushers in Spring
- Heritage Presbyterian Church 5th Annual Easter Egg Hunt