On Friday, November 20th, St. Martin of Tours School will hold it's 2nd annual Spirit Day for the students. The students will have a fun week of Crazy Hair and Mismatch Day on Monday, on Tuesday it's Turn Back the Clock Day and the kids can dress in the 60's, 70's, and 80's style. On Wednesday it's Black Out Wednesday and the students can wear all black. On Thursday it's Rainbow Day and the students will wear different colors of the rainbow. But the biggest day is Friday which is School Spirit Day and an all scholl pizza lunch! The students can wear their spirit wear and the 8th grade will be face painting. Also, the UWM dance team "Hype" will be perfroming dance routines. The 8th grade has organized this event for a fun filled week at St. Martin of Tours!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "Biggest Loser" contestant Lisa Rambo in Franklin on April 26th & 27th
- St. Clare Street Fair
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- The Equitable Bank Collects 1,800 Pounds of Food During Starch Madness
- Grace Christian Academy's 20th Anniversary Auction
- Dulcie Schupe, Watercolor Artist at Tudor Oaks
- Mayor Chiaverotti delivers ice cream to St. Leonard School
- Callen Construction Explains the Benefits of Total Window Replacement
- A Woman's Place is in Muskego!
- Callen Construction To Participate In Infinity Windows $10,000 Sweepstakes