On Friday, November 20th, St. Martin of Tours School will hold it's 2nd annual Spirit Day for the students. The students will have a fun week of Crazy Hair and Mismatch Day on Monday, on Tuesday it's Turn Back the Clock Day and the kids can dress in the 60's, 70's, and 80's style. On Wednesday it's Black Out Wednesday and the students can wear all black. On Thursday it's Rainbow Day and the students will wear different colors of the rainbow. But the biggest day is Friday which is School Spirit Day and an all scholl pizza lunch! The students can wear their spirit wear and the 8th grade will be face painting. Also, the UWM dance team "Hype" will be perfroming dance routines. The 8th grade has organized this event for a fun filled week at St. Martin of Tours!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hales Corners Woman’s Club Offering Scholarships
- Milwaukee/NARI Members Offers Remodeling Ideas To Add Warmth
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner
- Dental Associates Teaches Students Dental Health
- How Do You Make It Funny...Comedy Secrets Revealed
- The Comedy Depot Brookfield March 7th & 8th
- Collaborative Divorce Group to host Second Saturday workshops at Oak Creek Community Center April 12th 10am-Noon
- WHO WAS ROSEBUD?
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- Searching for a great preschool?