The workshop of Hales Corners most illustrious citizen will be open this Saturday, November 7, 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. That world-famous resident, W. Ben Hunt, built his home in Hales Corners and, behind it, constructed a cabin to serve as his workshop. In 1985, the cabin was moved to its new and permanent site adjacent to the Hales Corners Library at 5885 S. 116th St.
Hunt's workshop is a magnet for visitors with a wide range of ages and interests. Indian lore and local history are among the favorite topics. In addition to regular hours the first Saturday of the month, from May through November, the cabin can be scheduled for tours and special events.
For more information, call Bob Zeit at (414) 425-6040.
- Enjoy Local Cuisine and the Water Bugs Show on Little Muskego Lake
- Meet Brewer great Bill Schroeder at Point After Pub & Grille!
- Fire Fighters Urge Caution Near Fireworks on Independence Day
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- Martin Luther Baseball Sets Records, Earns Honors
- Callen Staffer Earns National Certification Designation
- McCarty Park Boot Camp
- First Outdoor Movie of the Summer in Greendale
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"