A reminder that this Saturday, October 17th there will be a Tae Kwon Do tessting at Jay's Tae Kwon Do. It is open to the public, and will begin at 10:00 a.m. until roughly 2:00 p.m.
There will both Black Belts and color belts testing. You will see board and brick breaking, forms, and self-defense among other things.
Afterward, we will invite any audience to try some basic techniques, learn about Tae Kwon Do, and get any other information you need.
We are located at 5152 S. 108th Street ( HWY 100 and Edgerton Avenue, in the Edgerton Plaza). We can be reached at (414) 331-2772 or (414) 425-3731.
You may also e-mail any questions to: email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you, and training with you.
Master Jay Mustapich, 5th Dan
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Chamber Rolls Out the Red Carpet at Gala 2015
- Program about Les Paul Presented at 1 p.m. Friday, March 6
- Beth Moore Comes to Milwaukee!
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Carroll's Bryan Nagy named All-Midwest Conference
- Wine & Beer Tasting Event March 21, 2015 @ 6:00pm
- Peak Performance Volleyball Camp for 3rd - 8th Grade Girls
- A Retirement Income Planning Primer
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!