A reminder that this Saturday, October 17th there will be a Tae Kwon Do tessting at Jay's Tae Kwon Do. It is open to the public, and will begin at 10:00 a.m. until roughly 2:00 p.m.
There will both Black Belts and color belts testing. You will see board and brick breaking, forms, and self-defense among other things.
Afterward, we will invite any audience to try some basic techniques, learn about Tae Kwon Do, and get any other information you need.
We are located at 5152 S. 108th Street ( HWY 100 and Edgerton Avenue, in the Edgerton Plaza). We can be reached at (414) 331-2772 or (414) 425-3731.
You may also e-mail any questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you, and training with you.
Master Jay Mustapich, 5th Dan
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Catholic Singles Memorial Day Picnic
- Milwaukee's Newest All Star Cheer Gym in New Berlin
- Milwaukee's Newest Cheer Gym in New Berlin
- Suburban Concert Band plays Spring Concert May 20
- Hogwart's Reunion
- K3, K4, and K5 Open House Play Date
- McCarty Park Boot Camp
- American Indian Women in History Presentation
- May 26 ~ Kick Out Childhood Cancer