A reminder that this Saturday, October 17th there will be a Tae Kwon Do tessting at Jay's Tae Kwon Do. It is open to the public, and will begin at 10:00 a.m. until roughly 2:00 p.m.
There will both Black Belts and color belts testing. You will see board and brick breaking, forms, and self-defense among other things.
Afterward, we will invite any audience to try some basic techniques, learn about Tae Kwon Do, and get any other information you need.
We are located at 5152 S. 108th Street ( HWY 100 and Edgerton Avenue, in the Edgerton Plaza). We can be reached at (414) 331-2772 or (414) 425-3731.
You may also e-mail any questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you, and training with you.
Master Jay Mustapich, 5th Dan
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brew City Pet Services Attends International Pet-Sitter Conference
- St. Martin of Tours - Oktoberfest 2014
- Oktoberfest - Saturday, October 18th FREE Admission!
- RED HOT MAMA! A Tribute to Sophie Tucker (featuring Becky Spice)
- Paranormal Investigators of Milwaukee to Speak About All Things Ghostly
- Come Experience Wisconsin’s Most Haunted with Chad Lewis
- 3rd Annual Greenfield H.S. Cheerleaders Rummage Sale
- Callen Debuts Updated Website
- Help clients plan and prepare for a retirement that is both financially and emotionally successful
- 16U Franklin Flame Fastpitch Wounded Warrior Fundraiser