A reminder that this Saturday, October 17th there will be a Tae Kwon Do tessting at Jay's Tae Kwon Do. It is open to the public, and will begin at 10:00 a.m. until roughly 2:00 p.m.
There will both Black Belts and color belts testing. You will see board and brick breaking, forms, and self-defense among other things.
Afterward, we will invite any audience to try some basic techniques, learn about Tae Kwon Do, and get any other information you need.
We are located at 5152 S. 108th Street ( HWY 100 and Edgerton Avenue, in the Edgerton Plaza). We can be reached at (414) 331-2772 or (414) 425-3731.
You may also e-mail any questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you, and training with you.
Master Jay Mustapich, 5th Dan
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- K3, K4 and K5 Open House
- St Clare Street Fair
- May Writers’ Night at the Franklin Public Library
- Greenfield Artist Brian Kuether Featured on Channel 10 Auction
- Ladies Luncheon Featuring Chef Zac Licau
- "9 and Dine" Firebird Open Golf Event
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Sunday, April 19th
- Zumbathon Benefitting Generations Against Bullying
- Faith Community Church offering ALPHA Course Starting April 22
- Root River Theatre Company Presents "Speed-the-Plow"