Pints and Politics
Attention: All Waukesha County Republicans
Join us for October’s Pints and Politics
Where: Williams Supper Club and Hall
S76 W17745 Janesville Rd.
Muskego, WI. 53150
Time: come on over any time from 6 pm on – it’ll last until the last person leaves or Williams Supper Club and Hall closes
Date: Friday, October 9th, 2009
First Friday’s Pints and Politics is our chance to gather in a casual setting. It’s free (cash bar and ordering off the menu is available) informal, and open to anyone Republican. It’s your chance to mingle with like minded people. The topic of the day is whatever you want it to be. And best of all, it’ll be all Republican, all the time.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Record Setting Ribbon Cuttings for Muskego Businesses
- Annual Free Genealogy Workshop to be held at the Milwaukee Family History Center
- Rummage Sale on Oct. 10 by Hales Corners Woman's Club
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Sunday, October 11th
- Community Events at Faith Community Church - Franklin
- United Performing Arts Fund Announces 2016 Campaign Co-Chairs
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Star Award
- Sept. 19 booster and car seat safety check in Waukesha
- Heritage Haunted House
- Prepare Plumbing for Cool Weather