Pints and Politics
Attention: All Waukesha County Republicans
Join us for October’s Pints and Politics
Where: Williams Supper Club and Hall
S76 W17745 Janesville Rd.
Muskego, WI. 53150
Time: come on over any time from 6 pm on – it’ll last until the last person leaves or Williams Supper Club and Hall closes
Date: Friday, October 9th, 2009
First Friday’s Pints and Politics is our chance to gather in a casual setting. It’s free (cash bar and ordering off the menu is available) informal, and open to anyone Republican. It’s your chance to mingle with like minded people. The topic of the day is whatever you want it to be. And best of all, it’ll be all Republican, all the time.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Elements Massage™ Collecting Toys for the Annual Marine Toys for Tots Campaign
- Hiller Ford-Toys for Tots Drop Off Location
- Asset Allocation: A Step to Balancing Your Portfolio
- Missing Cat
- Hales Corners Lutheran Church presents annual Christmas Musical
- Franklin 8th Grader makes team USA U15
- Laura Ingalls Wilder Comes Alive
- Encore Acacia Performance of “Fish Eyes” Directed by Hales Corners Resident
- We want to help relieve your Holiday Stress!!!
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief