Pints and Politics
Attention: All Waukesha County Republicans
Join us for October’s Pints and Politics
Where: Williams Supper Club and Hall
S76 W17745 Janesville Rd.
Muskego, WI. 53150
Time: come on over any time from 6 pm on – it’ll last until the last person leaves or Williams Supper Club and Hall closes
Date: Friday, October 9th, 2009
First Friday’s Pints and Politics is our chance to gather in a casual setting. It’s free (cash bar and ordering off the menu is available) informal, and open to anyone Republican. It’s your chance to mingle with like minded people. The topic of the day is whatever you want it to be. And best of all, it’ll be all Republican, all the time.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sharpen your swords for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7
- Franklin Public Library Children’s Department adds
- The Great Decisions Series is a Great Decision at the Franklin Public Library
- "Battle of the Bays" winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Hales Corners Chamber Social at Jetz on 12/23
- 10th Annual Tree of Angels celebrates loved ones
- Cookie Walk this Saturday 12/13 at Faith Community Church, Franklin
- Big Cedar Blue Grass Band Christmas Concert
- 2015 Greenfield Little League Registration Now Open
- 6th Annual Greenfield Library Holiday Bake Sale on December 13