Pints and Politics
Attention: All Waukesha County Republicans
Join us for October’s Pints and Politics
Where: Williams Supper Club and Hall
S76 W17745 Janesville Rd.
Muskego, WI. 53150
Time: come on over any time from 6 pm on – it’ll last until the last person leaves or Williams Supper Club and Hall closes
Date: Friday, October 9th, 2009
First Friday’s Pints and Politics is our chance to gather in a casual setting. It’s free (cash bar and ordering off the menu is available) informal, and open to anyone Republican. It’s your chance to mingle with like minded people. The topic of the day is whatever you want it to be. And best of all, it’ll be all Republican, all the time.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Let's Prevent Another Chemical Incident
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- Whitnall Graduate and Layton Terrace Employee Completes Eagle Scout Project
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Great local cuisine and a Waterbugs Ski Show
- Aimee Berg's Brain Tumors
- GHS Rising Senior Elected Governor of Badger Boys State
- United Serbian Soccer Club Fall Registration Is Now Open
- Secret Gift Card with Services
- Free thing to do at Franklin's 4th of July Civic Celebration