Pints and Politics
Attention: All Waukesha County Republicans
Join us for October’s Pints and Politics
Where: Williams Supper Club and Hall
S76 W17745 Janesville Rd.
Muskego, WI. 53150
Time: come on over any time from 6 pm on – it’ll last until the last person leaves or Williams Supper Club and Hall closes
Date: Friday, October 9th, 2009
First Friday’s Pints and Politics is our chance to gather in a casual setting. It’s free (cash bar and ordering off the menu is available) informal, and open to anyone Republican. It’s your chance to mingle with like minded people. The topic of the day is whatever you want it to be. And best of all, it’ll be all Republican, all the time.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Jr Hawks U14 Tryouts for 2015
- 6 Tool Select Baseball ryouts
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Faith Community Church Offers Evening VBS for Kids, July 21 - 25
- Canine Fun Fest
- Schuster's & Gimbels-Presentation by Paul Geenen
- New Berlin Magic 2015 Baseball Tryouts July 25-26
- Village Playhouse Has Drama Classes for Children
- Watch Catching Fire at the St. Francis Library
- Family Movie Night Has Been Changed