Hales Corners Lutheran is signing up participants for the 2010 Upward Basketball and Cheerleading season. Upward Basketball puts a unique spin on their league by promoting teamwork, basketball and cheerleading skill training with a 1 hour weekly practice, equal playing time, sportsmanship, a 8 game schedule and Lots and Lots of FUN! Upward is for boys 1st - 8th Grade and girls 1st - 7th Grade. Please visit www.hcl.org/upward for more details and for how you can sign up your child for this exciting program. If you have any questions please contact the Director - Wade at firstname.lastname@example.org. Come be a part of Upward - where Every Child is A Winner!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Registration Open K-3 through 8th Grade at St. Martin of Tours School
- Hales Corners Resident is the Stage Manager for Acacia Theatre’s “Opal”
- Refuse To Be A Victim ® Seminar to be Presented in Muskego
- The Equitable Bank to Collect Business Attire for Returning Troops
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Enhance Your Home’s Exterior With Tips From Callen
- State Farm Welcomes New Agent Jason Aexel to Muskego
- WAMI WINNER SCOTT E. BERENDT & THE US PROJECT TO PERFORM AT FOURTH OF JULY COMMUNITY BASH
- Let's Prevent Another Chemical Incident
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held on September 26th at Greenfield Park