Hales Corners Lutheran is signing up participants for the 2010 Upward Basketball and Cheerleading season. Upward Basketball puts a unique spin on their league by promoting teamwork, basketball and cheerleading skill training with a 1 hour weekly practice, equal playing time, sportsmanship, a 8 game schedule and Lots and Lots of FUN! Upward is for boys 1st - 8th Grade and girls 1st - 7th Grade. Please visit www.hcl.org/upward for more details and for how you can sign up your child for this exciting program. If you have any questions please contact the Director - Wade at firstname.lastname@example.org. Come be a part of Upward - where Every Child is A Winner!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Greenhills Ohio Declares March 20th Martin Luther Symphonic Band Day
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA Local professional group secures prominent Latina celebrity for upcoming fundraiser
- BloodCenter to Host Milwaukee Bucks Blood Drive
- Firefighters Climb at #1 Fight for Air Climb in the Nation
- REALTORS’ Home & Garden Show Ushers in Spring
- Heritage Presbyterian Church 5th Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- Tattoos To The Rescue-Fundraiser Benefiting Milwaukee Pets Alive!
- Expert Plumbers Advise Homeowners to Monitor Sump Pump during Weather Warm Up