Hales Corners Lutheran is signing up participants for the 2010 Upward Basketball and Cheerleading season. Upward Basketball puts a unique spin on their league by promoting teamwork, basketball and cheerleading skill training with a 1 hour weekly practice, equal playing time, sportsmanship, a 8 game schedule and Lots and Lots of FUN! Upward is for boys 1st - 8th Grade and girls 1st - 7th Grade. Please visit www.hcl.org/upward for more details and for how you can sign up your child for this exciting program. If you have any questions please contact the Director - Wade at firstname.lastname@example.org. Come be a part of Upward - where Every Child is A Winner!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Clare Street Fair
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- The Equitable Bank Collects 1,800 Pounds of Food During Starch Madness
- Grace Christian Academy's 20th Anniversary Auction
- Dulcie Schupe, Watercolor Artist at Tudor Oaks
- Mayor Chiaverotti delivers ice cream to St. Leonard School
- Callen Construction Explains the Benefits of Total Window Replacement
- A Woman's Place is in Muskego!
- Callen Construction To Participate In Infinity Windows $10,000 Sweepstakes
- Order Your Honey Baked Easter Ham