Hales Corners Lutheran is signing up participants for the 2010 Upward Basketball and Cheerleading season. Upward Basketball puts a unique spin on their league by promoting teamwork, basketball and cheerleading skill training with a 1 hour weekly practice, equal playing time, sportsmanship, a 8 game schedule and Lots and Lots of FUN! Upward is for boys 1st - 8th Grade and girls 1st - 7th Grade. Please visit www.hcl.org/upward for more details and for how you can sign up your child for this exciting program. If you have any questions please contact the Director - Wade at email@example.com. Come be a part of Upward - where Every Child is A Winner!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Chamber Rolls Out the Red Carpet at Gala 2015
- Program about Les Paul Presented at 1 p.m. Friday, March 6
- Beth Moore Comes to Milwaukee!
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Carroll's Bryan Nagy named All-Midwest Conference
- Wine & Beer Tasting Event March 21, 2015 @ 6:00pm
- Peak Performance Volleyball Camp for 3rd - 8th Grade Girls
- A Retirement Income Planning Primer
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!