Hales Corners Lutheran - Upward Basketball has partnered with the Milwaukee Bucks to provide a skills clinic Saturday October 17th at the Hales Corners Lutheran Church - Community Center. Cost for this event is $ 35.00 per participant for a 1 1/2 hour clinic. This is open to boys and girls 1st - 6th grade. Please visit www.hcl.org/upward for more details. Space is limited and sign ups end Wednesday October 14th. Sign up sheets are available on the website listed above - look under the Upward - Bucks Clinic tab. For questions please contact Wade at email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "Biggest Loser" contestant Lisa Rambo in Franklin on April 26th & 27th
- St. Clare Street Fair
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- The Equitable Bank Collects 1,800 Pounds of Food During Starch Madness
- Grace Christian Academy's 20th Anniversary Auction
- Dulcie Schupe, Watercolor Artist at Tudor Oaks
- Mayor Chiaverotti delivers ice cream to St. Leonard School
- Callen Construction Explains the Benefits of Total Window Replacement
- A Woman's Place is in Muskego!
- Callen Construction To Participate In Infinity Windows $10,000 Sweepstakes