Hales Corners Lutheran - Upward Basketball has partnered with the Milwaukee Bucks to provide a skills clinic Saturday October 17th at the Hales Corners Lutheran Church - Community Center. Cost for this event is $ 35.00 per participant for a 1 1/2 hour clinic. This is open to boys and girls 1st - 6th grade. Please visit www.hcl.org/upward for more details. Space is limited and sign ups end Wednesday October 14th. Sign up sheets are available on the website listed above - look under the Upward - Bucks Clinic tab. For questions please contact Wade at email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Franklin Public Library Acquires Gale Courses for Community Education
- Whitnall High School to Host National Wheelchair Basketball Tournament Feb. 5-7
- Callen Construction Offers Seven Tips for a Luxury Custom Closet
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- The President Comes to Park's Edge Preschool
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- Greenfield student collaborates with Layton Terrace to complete Eagle Scout Project
- Callen Cautions Against 10 Kitchen Trends