Hales Corners Lutheran - Upward Basketball has partnered with the Milwaukee Bucks to provide a skills clinic Saturday October 17th at the Hales Corners Lutheran Church - Community Center. Cost for this event is $ 35.00 per participant for a 1 1/2 hour clinic. This is open to boys and girls 1st - 6th grade. Please visit www.hcl.org/upward for more details. Space is limited and sign ups end Wednesday October 14th. Sign up sheets are available on the website listed above - look under the Upward - Bucks Clinic tab. For questions please contact Wade at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sharpen your swords for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7
- Franklin Public Library Children’s Department adds
- The Great Decisions Series is a Great Decision at the Franklin Public Library
- "Battle of the Bays" winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Hales Corners Chamber Social at Jetz on 12/23
- 10th Annual Tree of Angels celebrates loved ones
- Cookie Walk this Saturday 12/13 at Faith Community Church, Franklin
- Big Cedar Blue Grass Band Christmas Concert
- 2015 Greenfield Little League Registration Now Open
- 6th Annual Greenfield Library Holiday Bake Sale on December 13