Hales Corners Lutheran - Upward Basketball has partnered with the Milwaukee Bucks to provide a skills clinic Saturday October 17th at the Hales Corners Lutheran Church - Community Center. Cost for this event is $ 35.00 per participant for a 1 1/2 hour clinic. This is open to boys and girls 1st - 6th grade. Please visit www.hcl.org/upward for more details. Space is limited and sign ups end Wednesday October 14th. Sign up sheets are available on the website listed above - look under the Upward - Bucks Clinic tab. For questions please contact Wade at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Catholic Singles Halloween Dance
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- Whitnall Marching Band
- Record Setting Ribbon Cuttings for Muskego Businesses
- Annual Free Genealogy Workshop to be held at the Milwaukee Family History Center
- Rummage Sale on Oct. 10 by Hales Corners Woman's Club
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Sunday, October 11th
- Community Events at Faith Community Church - Franklin
- United Performing Arts Fund Announces 2016 Campaign Co-Chairs
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Star Award