Hales Corners Lutheran - Upward Basketball has partnered with the Milwaukee Bucks to provide a skills clinic Saturday October 17th at the Hales Corners Lutheran Church - Community Center. Cost for this event is $ 35.00 per participant for a 1 1/2 hour clinic. This is open to boys and girls 1st - 6th grade. Please visit www.hcl.org/upward for more details. Space is limited and sign ups end Wednesday October 14th. Sign up sheets are available on the website listed above - look under the Upward - Bucks Clinic tab. For questions please contact Wade at email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- K3, K4 and K5 Open House
- St Clare Street Fair
- May Writers’ Night at the Franklin Public Library
- Greenfield Artist Brian Kuether Featured on Channel 10 Auction
- Ladies Luncheon Featuring Chef Zac Licau
- "9 and Dine" Firebird Open Golf Event
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Sunday, April 19th
- Zumbathon Benefitting Generations Against Bullying
- Faith Community Church offering ALPHA Course Starting April 22
- Falcon Fest Organizers hope to exceed $10,000 goal