Republican National Chair Michael Steele to speak at 1st District GOP Event, Saturday, Oct. 3rd
Republican National Chairperson, Michael Steele will be the featured speaker this Saturday at Fall Fest which is hosted by the 1st District GOP. The event will be at the Brighton Woods Orchard, 1072 288th Av. Burlington from 1 - 4 pm.
The event will be emceed by Jay Weber of WISN Radio.
Other speakers will be Congressman Paul Ryan, County Executive Scott Walker and Mark Newman, candidates for governor, and David Westlake candidate for U.S. Senate. Also attending will be numerous candidates for local and statewide offices in the election of 2010.
This is a great opportunity to get to know those who represent us in our government or get to know those who would like to be our representatives.
For further information call Rose Ann Dieck at 414-421-9337 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. Information also available at
www. milwaukee.wisgop.info under events
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- Martin Luther Baseball Sets Records, Earns Honors
- Callen Staffer Earns National Certification Designation
- McCarty Park Boot Camp
- First Outdoor Movie of the Summer in Greendale
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- KIDS hit the Road starting in West Allis
- The Equitable Bank hires new mortgage loan officer
- Second Annual Flag Day at The Berkshire of Greendale