Republican National Chair Michael Steele to speak at 1st District GOP Event, Saturday, Oct. 3rd
Republican National Chairperson, Michael Steele will be the featured speaker this Saturday at Fall Fest which is hosted by the 1st District GOP. The event will be at the Brighton Woods Orchard, 1072 288th Av. Burlington from 1 - 4 pm.
The event will be emceed by Jay Weber of WISN Radio.
Other speakers will be Congressman Paul Ryan, County Executive Scott Walker and Mark Newman, candidates for governor, and David Westlake candidate for U.S. Senate. Also attending will be numerous candidates for local and statewide offices in the election of 2010.
This is a great opportunity to get to know those who represent us in our government or get to know those who would like to be our representatives.
For further information call Rose Ann Dieck at 414-421-9337 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. Information also available at
www. milwaukee.wisgop.info under events
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Elements Massage™ Collecting Toys for the Annual Marine Toys for Tots Campaign
- Hiller Ford-Toys for Tots Drop Off Location
- Asset Allocation: A Step to Balancing Your Portfolio
- Missing Cat
- Hales Corners Lutheran Church presents annual Christmas Musical
- Franklin 8th Grader makes team USA U15
- Laura Ingalls Wilder Comes Alive
- Encore Acacia Performance of “Fish Eyes” Directed by Hales Corners Resident
- We want to help relieve your Holiday Stress!!!
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief