Republican National Chair Michael Steele to speak at 1st District GOP Event, Saturday, Oct. 3rd
Republican National Chairperson, Michael Steele will be the featured speaker this Saturday at Fall Fest which is hosted by the 1st District GOP. The event will be at the Brighton Woods Orchard, 1072 288th Av. Burlington from 1 - 4 pm.
The event will be emceed by Jay Weber of WISN Radio.
Other speakers will be Congressman Paul Ryan, County Executive Scott Walker and Mark Newman, candidates for governor, and David Westlake candidate for U.S. Senate. Also attending will be numerous candidates for local and statewide offices in the election of 2010.
This is a great opportunity to get to know those who represent us in our government or get to know those who would like to be our representatives.
For further information call Rose Ann Dieck at 414-421-9337 or email her at email@example.com. Information also available at
www. milwaukee.wisgop.info under events
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hales Corners Resident is the Stage Manager for Acacia Theatre’s “Opal”
- Refuse To Be A Victim ® Seminar to be Presented in Muskego
- The Equitable Bank to Collect Business Attire for Returning Troops
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Enhance Your Home’s Exterior With Tips From Callen
- State Farm Welcomes New Agent Jason Aexel to Muskego
- WAMI WINNER SCOTT E. BERENDT & THE US PROJECT TO PERFORM AT FOURTH OF JULY COMMUNITY BASH
- Let's Prevent Another Chemical Incident
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- Whitnall Graduate and Layton Terrace Employee Completes Eagle Scout Project