Republican National Chair Michael Steele to speak at 1st District GOP Event, Saturday, Oct. 3rd
Republican National Chairperson, Michael Steele will be the featured speaker this Saturday at Fall Fest which is hosted by the 1st District GOP. The event will be at the Brighton Woods Orchard, 1072 288th Av. Burlington from 1 - 4 pm.
The event will be emceed by Jay Weber of WISN Radio.
Other speakers will be Congressman Paul Ryan, County Executive Scott Walker and Mark Newman, candidates for governor, and David Westlake candidate for U.S. Senate. Also attending will be numerous candidates for local and statewide offices in the election of 2010.
This is a great opportunity to get to know those who represent us in our government or get to know those who would like to be our representatives.
For further information call Rose Ann Dieck at 414-421-9337 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. Information also available at
www. milwaukee.wisgop.info under events
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Gnome Little Free Library
- 25 Day Til Christmas Transformation Challenge
- BBB Offers Tips to Black Friday Shoppers
- Greendale Christmas Tree Lot to Open November 28th
- BBB Balances 2014 Trends with Tips for Smart Holiday Shoppers
- THERE WILL BE MUSIC IN THE AIR AT MUSKEGO’S 2014 COUNTRY CHRISTMAS
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Live theatre comes to Franklin
- Special Exhibits And Displays Showcased at Holiday Folk Fair International
- Local Business and Boy Scout Partner to Fight Homelessness