Republican National Chair Michael Steele to speak at 1st District GOP Event, Saturday, Oct. 3rd
Republican National Chairperson, Michael Steele will be the featured speaker this Saturday at Fall Fest which is hosted by the 1st District GOP. The event will be at the Brighton Woods Orchard, 1072 288th Av. Burlington from 1 - 4 pm.
The event will be emceed by Jay Weber of WISN Radio.
Other speakers will be Congressman Paul Ryan, County Executive Scott Walker and Mark Newman, candidates for governor, and David Westlake candidate for U.S. Senate. Also attending will be numerous candidates for local and statewide offices in the election of 2010.
This is a great opportunity to get to know those who represent us in our government or get to know those who would like to be our representatives.
For further information call Rose Ann Dieck at 414-421-9337 or email her at email@example.com. Information also available at
www. milwaukee.wisgop.info under events
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "9 and Dine" Firebird Open Golf Event
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Sunday, April 19th
- Zumbathon Benefitting Generations Against Bullying
- Faith Community Church offering ALPHA Course Starting April 22
- Falcon Fest Organizers hope to exceed $10,000 goal
- Register for Camp at the Hills Today!
- Third-annual On Deck event set for April 25
- Holocaust Remembrance Day at Franklin Public Library
- Beth Stoddard: Landscapes and Still Lifes Art Exhibition of Oil Paintings at the Greenfield Public Libarary, April 2015
- Industry Expert: Prevent Fires. Clean Dryer Vents.