Do you need help getting a job online? A job trainer specialist will be available at the Hales Corners Library every Saturday from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. now through October 10th to give one-on-one assistance in how to complete online job applications, write a resume online, search online job listings, and set up a free email account.
Advance registration is not necessary. This service is free to the public and is funded through a Library Services and Technology Act grant.
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- Martin Luther Baseball Sets Records, Earns Honors
- Callen Staffer Earns National Certification Designation
- McCarty Park Boot Camp
- First Outdoor Movie of the Summer in Greendale
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- KIDS hit the Road starting in West Allis
- The Equitable Bank hires new mortgage loan officer
- Second Annual Flag Day at The Berkshire of Greendale