The public is invited to attend “(Almost) Everything You Wanted to Know About Medicare But Were Afraid to Ask” held at ProHealth Care Regency Senior Communities-Muskego on Thursday,
September 24 from 2 – 3:30 pm. The campus is located 3.5 miles south of I-43 on Racine Ave., at W181 S8540 Lodge Blvd., in Muskego.
The seminar will be presented by Tracy Lipinski, Medigap Insurance Counselor for the Board on Aging and Long Term Care. In the past few years, Medicare has become very complex with all of the different plans, supplements, advantages and various insurance components. Medigap Counselors assist consumers who need information on all the various options available and how different forms of insurance work with Medicare. This seminar will also provide pre-retirement counseling for those who may not be starting Medicare now, but will in the near future. Attendees should leave with a better understanding of the plans, how they fit together, and what choices may be best for them.
Part of the seminar will focus on Medicare Part D because the open enrollment will begin this November. Reservations are required; please call the front desk at
262-679-0888. Refreshments will be served.
For over 15 years, ProHealth Care Regency Senior Communities has provided extraordinary care for seniors. Regency Senior Communities, located in Brookfield, Muskego and New Berlin, are locally owned and managed non-profit affiliates of the ProHealth Care family.
For more information contact:
Karen Hartwell, Outreach Coordinator
ProHealth Care Regency Senior Communities-Muskego
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Breakfast with Santa, Cookie Walk & Craft Fair This Weekend!
- Inspired by a Home Improvement Show? Do Your Homework.
- Elements Massage™ Collecting Toys for the Annual Marine Toys for Tots Campaign
- Hiller Ford-Toys for Tots Drop Off Location
- Asset Allocation: A Step to Balancing Your Portfolio
- Missing Cat
- Hales Corners Lutheran Church presents annual Christmas Musical
- Franklin 8th Grader makes team USA U15
- Laura Ingalls Wilder Comes Alive
- Encore Acacia Performance of “Fish Eyes” Directed by Hales Corners Resident