The public is invited to attend “(Almost) Everything You Wanted to Know About Medicare But Were Afraid to Ask” held at ProHealth Care Regency Senior Communities-Muskego on Thursday,
September 24 from 2 – 3:30 pm. The campus is located 3.5 miles south of I-43 on Racine Ave., at W181 S8540 Lodge Blvd., in Muskego.
The seminar will be presented by Tracy Lipinski, Medigap Insurance Counselor for the Board on Aging and Long Term Care. In the past few years, Medicare has become very complex with all of the different plans, supplements, advantages and various insurance components. Medigap Counselors assist consumers who need information on all the various options available and how different forms of insurance work with Medicare. This seminar will also provide pre-retirement counseling for those who may not be starting Medicare now, but will in the near future. Attendees should leave with a better understanding of the plans, how they fit together, and what choices may be best for them.
Part of the seminar will focus on Medicare Part D because the open enrollment will begin this November. Reservations are required; please call the front desk at
262-679-0888. Refreshments will be served.
For over 15 years, ProHealth Care Regency Senior Communities has provided extraordinary care for seniors. Regency Senior Communities, located in Brookfield, Muskego and New Berlin, are locally owned and managed non-profit affiliates of the ProHealth Care family.
For more information contact:
Karen Hartwell, Outreach Coordinator
ProHealth Care Regency Senior Communities-Muskego
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The Travels of Pat Ostergren
- African Children's Choir In-Concert at Hales Corners Lutheran
- August is “Cataract Awareness Month”: 6 Things you should know about CATARACTS
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin West High School Aug. 22
- RE/MAX Realty 100 of Milwaukee Celebrates 35th Anniversary
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host 13th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Greenfield Farmers Market Mid-Season Celebration: Sunday, August 10 from 10am-2pm
- Refashion For Life Charity Fashion Show Announces Auction Items, Appetizer Menu
- 2014 Fall St. Clare Street Fair
- First Annual Classic Cruise Car Night Set for Marcus Ridge Cinema