On Saturday, August 22, Master Jay's Tae Kwon Do will be holding an Open House at our new studio at 5152 S. 108th Street (HWY 100), in the Edgerton Plaza.
Doors will open at 9:30 a.m. There will be a belt promotion testing beginning at 10:00 a.m., followed by a demonstration, and visitors will be welcome to learn and participate in lessons, and get more information.
All are welcome to attend. For more information please call at (414) 331-2772, or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Take care, and train hard!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Beth Moore Comes to Milwaukee!
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Carroll's Bryan Nagy named All-Midwest Conference
- Wine & Beer Tasting Event March 21, 2015 @ 6:00pm
- Peak Performance Volleyball Camp for 3rd - 8th Grade Girls
- A Retirement Income Planning Primer
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- Liberty Dance Center presents Showcase
- Youth Mission Trip Fundraiser Dinner at Faith Community Church – February 28, 2015