On Saturday, August 22, Master Jay's Tae Kwon Do will be holding an Open House at our new studio at 5152 S. 108th Street (HWY 100), in the Edgerton Plaza.
Doors will open at 9:30 a.m. There will be a belt promotion testing beginning at 10:00 a.m., followed by a demonstration, and visitors will be welcome to learn and participate in lessons, and get more information.
All are welcome to attend. For more information please call at (414) 331-2772, or e-mail at email@example.com
Take care, and train hard!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- K3, K4 and K5 Open House
- St Clare Street Fair
- May Writers’ Night at the Franklin Public Library
- Greenfield Artist Brian Kuether Featured on Channel 10 Auction
- Ladies Luncheon Featuring Chef Zac Licau
- "9 and Dine" Firebird Open Golf Event
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Sunday, April 19th
- Zumbathon Benefitting Generations Against Bullying
- Faith Community Church offering ALPHA Course Starting April 22
- Falcon Fest Organizers hope to exceed $10,000 goal