On Saturday, August 22, Master Jay's Tae Kwon Do will be holding an Open House at our new studio at 5152 S. 108th Street (HWY 100), in the Edgerton Plaza.
Doors will open at 9:30 a.m. There will be a belt promotion testing beginning at 10:00 a.m., followed by a demonstration, and visitors will be welcome to learn and participate in lessons, and get more information.
All are welcome to attend. For more information please call at (414) 331-2772, or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Take care, and train hard!
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Artists in the Garden at Boerner Botanical Gardens
- Art and Nature Provide the Backdrop for Artists in the Garden At the Boerner Botanical Gardens, August 20 and 21, 2016
- 9th Annual Refashion For Life Charity Fashion Show Announced
- “Cave Quest” Vacation Bible School at Faith Community Church, July 18 - 22
- Hales Corners Resident Directs Acacia Theatre’s “I Do! I Do!” Musical Hit Follows Milestones of a Marriage
- 5K Run/Walk to Benefit Kenya Kids
- Free Bluegrass Concert July 10th
- NOW OPEN FOR LUNCH AND DINNER 7 days a week!
- Annual Festival at Polonia Sport Club