On Saturday, August 22, Master Jay's Tae Kwon Do will be holding an Open House at our new studio at 5152 S. 108th Street (HWY 100), in the Edgerton Plaza.
Doors will open at 9:30 a.m. There will be a belt promotion testing beginning at 10:00 a.m., followed by a demonstration, and visitors will be welcome to learn and participate in lessons, and get more information.
All are welcome to attend. For more information please call at (414) 331-2772, or e-mail at email@example.com
Take care, and train hard!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Let's Prevent Another Chemical Incident
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- Whitnall Graduate and Layton Terrace Employee Completes Eagle Scout Project
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Great local cuisine and a Waterbugs Ski Show
- Aimee Berg's Brain Tumors
- GHS Rising Senior Elected Governor of Badger Boys State
- United Serbian Soccer Club Fall Registration Is Now Open
- Secret Gift Card with Services
- Free thing to do at Franklin's 4th of July Civic Celebration