Accurate & Safe Way to Check for Drug & Herbal Interaction
Tudor Oaks Retirement Community would like to remind you that July is National Herbal and Prescription Awareness Month. Certain drug and herbal medications should not be taken together and so it is very important to discuss with your doctor all forms of prescribed or self medicated pills you are consuming.
To better understand the combinations we should be aware of, the website Medline Plus
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/druginformation.html is very helpful. This site is not sponsored by drug or herbal companies and it brings together authoritative information from the National Library of Medicine, the National Institutes of Health, other government
agencies and health-related organizations. It offers extensive information about drugs, an illustrated medical encyclopedia, a medical dictionary, interactive patient tutorials, and the latest health news. Medline Plus is updated daily.
Tudor Oaks Retirement Community suggests using Medline Plus, since it is a goldmine of good health information. Health professionals and consumers alike can depend on it for information that is authoritative and up to date. Use the site to check on medications so you have a base of information to discuss with your doctor.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Annual Muskego High School Career Bus Tour Helps Students
- Catholic Singles Halloween Dance
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- Whitnall Marching Band
- Record Setting Ribbon Cuttings for Muskego Businesses
- Annual Free Genealogy Workshop to be held at the Milwaukee Family History Center
- Rummage Sale on Oct. 10 by Hales Corners Woman's Club
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Sunday, October 11th
- Community Events at Faith Community Church - Franklin
- United Performing Arts Fund Announces 2016 Campaign Co-Chairs