Julie Pandl, author of Memoirs of a Sunday Brunch, will speak to members and guests of the Hales Corners Woman’s Club at their first meeting Friday, September 5. The group meets in the James Meadows Room (lower level) at Hales Corners Village Hall, 5635 S. New Berlin Rd.
The youngest of nine children, Pandl began working alongside her siblings at the popular Bayside restaurant at age 12. Her experiences in the family business serve the basis for her memoir.
Guests are welcome to attend. Social hour begins at noon, followed by a short business meeting and program.
Membership in the club is open to all women in the area. Contact Aldona at 414-421-1060 for information.
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- Martin Luther Baseball Sets Records, Earns Honors
- Callen Staffer Earns National Certification Designation
- McCarty Park Boot Camp
- First Outdoor Movie of the Summer in Greendale
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- KIDS hit the Road starting in West Allis
- The Equitable Bank hires new mortgage loan officer
- Second Annual Flag Day at The Berkshire of Greendale