Julie Pandl, author of Memoirs of a Sunday Brunch, will speak to members and guests of the Hales Corners Woman’s Club at their first meeting Friday, September 5. The group meets in the James Meadows Room (lower level) at Hales Corners Village Hall, 5635 S. New Berlin Rd.
The youngest of nine children, Pandl began working alongside her siblings at the popular Bayside restaurant at age 12. Her experiences in the family business serve the basis for her memoir.
Guests are welcome to attend. Social hour begins at noon, followed by a short business meeting and program.
Membership in the club is open to all women in the area. Contact Aldona at 414-421-1060 for information.
- Welcome Pokemon Go Players
- TAPAS & FLAMENCO GUITARIST D'Arez
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Artists in the Garden at Boerner Botanical Gardens
- Art and Nature Provide the Backdrop for Artists in the Garden At the Boerner Botanical Gardens, August 20 and 21, 2016
- 9th Annual Refashion For Life Charity Fashion Show Announced
- “Cave Quest” Vacation Bible School at Faith Community Church, July 18 - 22
- Hales Corners Resident Directs Acacia Theatre’s “I Do! I Do!” Musical Hit Follows Milestones of a Marriage
- 5K Run/Walk to Benefit Kenya Kids
- Free Bluegrass Concert July 10th