Julie Pandl, author of Memoirs of a Sunday Brunch, will speak to members and guests of the Hales Corners Woman’s Club at their first meeting Friday, September 5. The group meets in the James Meadows Room (lower level) at Hales Corners Village Hall, 5635 S. New Berlin Rd.
The youngest of nine children, Pandl began working alongside her siblings at the popular Bayside restaurant at age 12. Her experiences in the family business serve the basis for her memoir.
Guests are welcome to attend. Social hour begins at noon, followed by a short business meeting and program.
Membership in the club is open to all women in the area. Contact Aldona at 414-421-1060 for information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- Open Enrollment for Franklin Residents
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Greenhills Ohio Declares March 20th Martin Luther Symphonic Band Day
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA Local professional group secures prominent Latina celebrity for upcoming fundraiser
- BloodCenter to Host Milwaukee Bucks Blood Drive
- Firefighters Climb at #1 Fight for Air Climb in the Nation
- REALTORS’ Home & Garden Show Ushers in Spring
- Heritage Presbyterian Church 5th Annual Easter Egg Hunt