Julie Pandl, author of Memoirs of a Sunday Brunch, will speak to members and guests of the Hales Corners Woman’s Club at their first meeting Friday, September 5. The group meets in the James Meadows Room (lower level) at Hales Corners Village Hall, 5635 S. New Berlin Rd.
The youngest of nine children, Pandl began working alongside her siblings at the popular Bayside restaurant at age 12. Her experiences in the family business serve the basis for her memoir.
Guests are welcome to attend. Social hour begins at noon, followed by a short business meeting and program.
Membership in the club is open to all women in the area. Contact Aldona at 414-421-1060 for information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Great Decisions Series Week Two at Franklin Public Library
- Great Decisions Series Begins at Franklin Public Library
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner - February 20th!
- Daddy Daughter Date Night at Sky Zone February 11
- 6 Tool u13 Baseball Looking for 1 more Player
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Franklin Public Library Acquires Gale Courses for Community Education
- Whitnall High School to Host National Wheelchair Basketball Tournament Feb. 5-7
- Callen Construction Offers Seven Tips for a Luxury Custom Closet