Julie Pandl, author of Memoirs of a Sunday Brunch, will speak to members and guests of the Hales Corners Woman’s Club at their first meeting Friday, September 5. The group meets in the James Meadows Room (lower level) at Hales Corners Village Hall, 5635 S. New Berlin Rd.
The youngest of nine children, Pandl began working alongside her siblings at the popular Bayside restaurant at age 12. Her experiences in the family business serve the basis for her memoir.
Guests are welcome to attend. Social hour begins at noon, followed by a short business meeting and program.
Membership in the club is open to all women in the area. Contact Aldona at 414-421-1060 for information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- K3, K4 and K5 Open House
- St Clare Street Fair
- May Writers’ Night at the Franklin Public Library
- Greenfield Artist Brian Kuether Featured on Channel 10 Auction
- Ladies Luncheon Featuring Chef Zac Licau
- "9 and Dine" Firebird Open Golf Event
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Sunday, April 19th
- Zumbathon Benefitting Generations Against Bullying
- Faith Community Church offering ALPHA Course Starting April 22
- Root River Theatre Company Presents "Speed-the-Plow"