Prominent Milwaukee-based real estate company RE/MAX Realty 100 is celebrating 35 years in business, and marked the anniversary with a celebration at the Wisconsin Country Club in Milwaukee at the end of July. Vice President of Operations Kathy Martello presented a historical review of the company’s growth while Co-Founder and President Jeff Benson paid tribute to the staff for their vital role in the company’s success, and also honored past agents and associates. Benson himself was also honored at the event by special guest Vinnie Tracey, president of RE/MAX International.
“Jeff Benson quickly established himself as a local real estate leader early in his career with RE/MAX, and the success of RE/MAX Realty 100 is a testament to his genuine dedication to serve those in his community,” said Tracey. “Jeff’s success is not only measured by his business achievement, but for the notable impact he’s had improving the lives of others: providing jobs, mentoring productive agents, helping community members buy and sell homes, making charitable contributions, and genuinely encouraging people to embrace the American dream.”
Also in attendance at the event were RE/MAX INTEGRA co-founders Frank Polzler and Walter Schneider, and RE/MAX North Central regional director David Linger.
“We’ve been very fortunate in that we’ve watched our business flourish,” says Jeff Benson, “but this achievement is truly a result of the amazing real estate agents and staff that work with us. They deserve much recognition for RE/MAX Realty 100’s success.”
RE/MAX Realty 100 is an integral part of the Milwaukee landscape. Employing more than 200 associates among its four locations, the franchise has repeatedly received the Top Office in Closed Transaction award from RE/MAX North Central for closing the most transactions in a given year within the RE/MAX organization. In addition, it has received multiple awards for being the top Wisconsin RE/MAX contributor to Children’s Miracle Network (CMN), with over $350,000 in donations. The company also donates to the Hunger Task Force of Milwaukee and holds annual blood drives for the Wisconsin Blood Center.
Jeff Benson opened RE/MAX Realty 100 in July 1979 as one of the early RE/MAX pioneers. There are currently four locations throughout the Milwaukee metro: Brookfield, Hales Corners, Milwaukee, and Menomonee Falls.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Greenhills Ohio Declares March 20th Martin Luther Symphonic Band Day
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA Local professional group secures prominent Latina celebrity for upcoming fundraiser
- BloodCenter to Host Milwaukee Bucks Blood Drive
- Firefighters Climb at #1 Fight for Air Climb in the Nation
- REALTORS’ Home & Garden Show Ushers in Spring
- Heritage Presbyterian Church 5th Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- Tattoos To The Rescue-Fundraiser Benefiting Milwaukee Pets Alive!
- Expert Plumbers Advise Homeowners to Monitor Sump Pump during Weather Warm Up