The 3rd Annual Fall St. Clare Street Fair will be held on Sunday, September 21st from 8 AM to 4 PM. There will be over 150 crafters/vendors participating. They will again be along Fritz Street in front of the Church and in the south parking lot (we are looking to fill the lot). A list of crafters/vendors can be found at www.stclarewindlake.org. In addition to the craft show, there will be entertainment. Alyssia Dominguez & Jeremy Zima will perform from 11:30 to 2:30 PM. Then The Sensations (formerly The Six Pack) will be returning to St. Clare and be on stage from 3 to 6 PM. There will be food and beverage available for purchase throughout the day and there will be something for adults and kids of all ages. So save this date on your calendar and plan to come out on Sunday, September 21st to the St. Clare Street Fair at 7616 Fritz Street, Wind Lake, Wisconsin.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin 8th Grader makes team USA U15
- Laura Ingalls Wilder Comes Alive
- Encore Acacia Performance of “Fish Eyes” Directed by Hales Corners Resident
- We want to help relieve your Holiday Stress!!!
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Holiday Folk Fair International to Feature Special Exhibits and Displays
- Breakfast with Santa, Cookie Walk & Craft Fair
- All You Can Eat Breakfast - Sunday, November 15th
- The Southwestern Suburban Symphony Announces New Performances
- Five Star Value of Hiring Veterans