The 3rd Annual Fall St. Clare Street Fair will be held on Sunday, September 21st from 8 AM to 4 PM. There will be over 150 crafters/vendors participating. They will again be along Fritz Street in front of the Church and in the south parking lot (we are looking to fill the lot). A list of crafters/vendors can be found at www.stclarewindlake.org. In addition to the craft show, there will be entertainment. Alyssia Dominguez & Jeremy Zima will perform from 11:30 to 2:30 PM. Then The Sensations (formerly The Six Pack) will be returning to St. Clare and be on stage from 3 to 6 PM. There will be food and beverage available for purchase throughout the day and there will be something for adults and kids of all ages. So save this date on your calendar and plan to come out on Sunday, September 21st to the St. Clare Street Fair at 7616 Fritz Street, Wind Lake, Wisconsin.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- God and Life Class Offered through Hales Corners Lutheran Church
- Hallman Lindsay opens West Allis Store
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- West Allis Pastor and Music Director Perform Concert in Sweden
- Hales Corners Resident Directs Acacia Theatre’s Humorous “Fish Eyes”
- Honoring Our Heroes This Veteran’s Day at the Franklin Public Library
- Relay for Life Luminaria Walk, Sunday October 19th at 6:00pm
- New Berlin Police Motorcycle Shirts Fundraiser
- Free Genealogy Workshop
- We have helped over 250 people quit smoking!