St Joe's Parish in Big Bend announces their FunFest dates are Friday August 8th, Saturday August 9th and Sunday August 10, 2014.
The usual hayrides, inflatable rides and games for all ages are sure to be popular. Softball and volleyball tournaments are scheduled to run all weekend. Families attending the fair can sit down for one of the special dinners held each day, or enjoy hamburgers, brats, hot dogs, pizza, corn on the cob, ice cream, beverages and other treats during regular Fun Fest hours.
Drivers should exit Highway 43 on Highway 164 and proceed south to Highway L. Turn left on Highway L and St Joe's Parish is located 1/2 mile east of Hwy 164.
St Joe's FunFest Schedule
Friday, August 8
Festival Hours: 6 to 11 pm
Softball Tournament 4pm- dark
Fish and Shrimp Fry 4pm - 7pm
Rummage Sale 4pm - 8pm
Bingo- in A/C hall 7pm - 9 pm
Music by Pink Houses 7pm - 11pm
Saturday, August 9
Festival Hours: 2 to 11 pm
Softball Tournament 8am - dark
Music by Doo Wop Daddies 2pm - 6pm
Rummage sale 2pm - 7:30pm
Leah's Italian Dinner in A/C Hall 4:30pm - 7:30pm
Music by Crossfire 7pm - 11pm
Sunday August 10
Festival hours: Noon to 8pm- Family Day
“Under the tent” 10:30 am
Softball Finals TBA
Rummage Sale Noon – 3 pm
Roasted chicken dinner in A/C Hall Noon - 4pm
Music by Texas 55 Noon – 3 pm
Music by Britins Beatles Tribute 4 pm – 8 pm
Raffle Drawings 8 pm
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Program about Les Paul Presented at 1 p.m. Friday, March 6
- Beth Moore Comes to Milwaukee!
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Carroll's Bryan Nagy named All-Midwest Conference
- Wine & Beer Tasting Event March 21, 2015 @ 6:00pm
- Peak Performance Volleyball Camp for 3rd - 8th Grade Girls
- A Retirement Income Planning Primer
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- Liberty Dance Center presents Showcase