The New Berlin Magic boys baseball team tryouts are coming up!
The New Berlin Magic invites boys entering 2nd through 8th grades living in New Berlin or attending school in New Berlin to try out for its select baseball teams.
Where: Lions Park
14900 W Overland Trail
New Berlin, WI 53151
Tryout Dates and Times:
*If you cannot attend on the scheduled date and would like to request an individual tryout for grades 2 thru 5, please contact the grade level coach PRIOR to the scheduled tryout date below.
**The Rain Date will only be used if the original try-out is not able to be completed.
Friday, July 25, 2014
Grade 2: 4:30 - 6:30 pm - Paul Hirthe at firstname.lastname@example.org
Grade 3: 6:30 - 8:30 pm - DJ Drayna at email@example.com
**Rain Date: Saturday July 26, 2014
Grade 2: 12:30 - 2:30 pm
Grade 3: 2:30 - 4:30 pm
Saturday, July 26, 2014
Grade 4: 8:30 - 10:30 am - Dave Rodgers at firstname.lastname@example.org
Grade 5: 10:30 – 12:30 pm - Keith Campbell at email@example.com
**Rain Date: Sunday July 27, 2014 Grade 4: 8:30 - 10:30 am
Grade 5: 10:30 – 12:30 pm
Tryouts By Appointment Only for following teams:
Grade 6: contact Jason Deckert at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
Grade 7: - contact Chad Olson at email@example.com or call 414-788-3800 to schedule an appointment.
Grade 8: - contact Jason Scaffidi at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee/NARI Discusses Radon – What You Should Know
- Chamber Rolls Out the Red Carpet at Gala 2015
- Program about Les Paul Presented at 1 p.m. Friday, March 6
- Beth Moore Comes to Milwaukee!
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Carroll's Bryan Nagy named All-Midwest Conference
- Wine & Beer Tasting Event March 21, 2015 @ 6:00pm
- Peak Performance Volleyball Camp for 3rd - 8th Grade Girls
- A Retirement Income Planning Primer