The New Berlin Magic boys baseball team tryouts are coming up!
The New Berlin Magic invites boys entering 2nd through 8th grades living in New Berlin or attending school in New Berlin to try out for its select baseball teams.
Where: Lions Park
14900 W Overland Trail
New Berlin, WI 53151
Tryout Dates and Times:
*If you cannot attend on the scheduled date and would like to request an individual tryout for grades 2 thru 5, please contact the grade level coach PRIOR to the scheduled tryout date below.
**The Rain Date will only be used if the original try-out is not able to be completed.
Friday, July 25, 2014
Grade 2: 4:30 - 6:30 pm - Paul Hirthe at email@example.com
Grade 3: 6:30 - 8:30 pm - DJ Drayna at firstname.lastname@example.org
**Rain Date: Saturday July 26, 2014
Grade 2: 12:30 - 2:30 pm
Grade 3: 2:30 - 4:30 pm
Saturday, July 26, 2014
Grade 4: 8:30 - 10:30 am - Dave Rodgers at email@example.com
Grade 5: 10:30 – 12:30 pm - Keith Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org
**Rain Date: Sunday July 27, 2014 Grade 4: 8:30 - 10:30 am
Grade 5: 10:30 – 12:30 pm
Tryouts By Appointment Only for following teams:
Grade 6: contact Jason Deckert at email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
Grade 7: - contact Chad Olson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 414-788-3800 to schedule an appointment.
Grade 8: - contact Jason Scaffidi at email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Pre Three Class
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th
- Eagle Scout Project Dedication this Sunday, September 14, 2014
- Local Youth Advocate Attends Anti-Tobacco Training in Washington, D.C.
- Maya O'Day-Biddle will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of The Color Purple
- St. Martin of Tours Dollar Days Calendar Raffle
- Callen Expert Explains Window Glass and Energy Efficiency
- All You Can Eat Breakfast September 14th
- Julie Pandl To Present Program to Hales Corners Woman's Club Sept. 5
- Polish Harvest Festival