Supporters of the Bryon Riesch Paralysis Foundation attended the 15th Annual BRPF Golf Outing to help the foundation continue its mission of finding a cure for paralysis. The sold out venue drew 309 golfers and 480 people for dinner. Proceeds will help the foundation fund neuroscience researchers in Wisconsin and around the nation, and will also allow the foundation to provide grants and scholarships to those needing assistance.
The event featured a silent and live auction and recognition of BRPF Ambassadors who have organized events on behalf of the foundation within the last year. President of the BRPF, Bryon Riesch, thanked the audience for their outstanding 15 years of support and talked about the importance of neuroscience/paralysis research. Featured speaker Dan Hildebrandt spoke about the research that he and Dr. Amgad Hannaand are doing at UW-Madison to promote functional recovery after a spinal cord injury. Mr. Hildebrandt is paralyzed and in a wheelchair from an accident.
The BRPF hosts many events throughout the year. Upcoming fall events include:
• September 7th Bryder Cup at Silver Springs Country Club
• October 5th --Bryon’s Run/Walk/Roll to Cure Paralysis hosted by Carroll University
• October 11th This is How We Roll Fashion Show at Bruno Independent Living Aids Center in Oconomowoc
The Bryon Riesch Paralysis Foundation is a 501c (3) nonprofit organization based in Waukesha. For more information visit BRPF’S website at www.brpf.org, or call 262-391-1533.
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Catholic Singles Memorial Day Picnic
- Milwaukee's Newest All Star Cheer Gym in New Berlin
- Milwaukee's Newest Cheer Gym in New Berlin
- Suburban Concert Band plays Spring Concert May 20
- Hogwart's Reunion
- K3, K4, and K5 Open House Play Date
- McCarty Park Boot Camp
- American Indian Women in History Presentation
- May 26 ~ Kick Out Childhood Cancer