The Frances Henry Center at Tudor Oaks Retirement Community in Muskego has received a 5 Star Quality Measures and Overall Rating as announced on Medicare.gov, the official U.S. Government Site for Medicare. The prestigious 5 Star Rating means surveyors have rated the health center “Much Above Average” the highest rating given. Tudor Oaks congratulates staff and volunteers working with residents to provide quality care and compassion.
As part of our Mission Statement, we endeavor to provide environments that nurture self-worth, hope and dignity. The Long Term Care and Rehab Therapy available in the Frances Henry Center seeks to assist residents to be the best that they can be regardless of their circumstances.
Last year a new Restorative Wellness Program was begun in the Frances Henry Center. Long Term residents participate in 30 minutes of strengthening, stability and endurance exercises 6 days a week. The results have been amazing and residents are pleased with the physical improvement.
“We are pleased to have achieved this 5 Star Rating,” stated Executive Director, Chuck Lamson. “The staff is dedicated to providing quality services with a caring, friendly smile. We are proud of them and all that they achieve”.
Information about Tudor Oaks Retirement Community can be found at www.TudorOaks.net or by calling 414-529-0100.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hales Corners Lutheran Church presents annual Christmas Musical
- Franklin 8th Grader makes team USA U15
- Laura Ingalls Wilder Comes Alive
- Encore Acacia Performance of “Fish Eyes” Directed by Hales Corners Resident
- We want to help relieve your Holiday Stress!!!
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Holiday Folk Fair International to Feature Special Exhibits and Displays
- Breakfast with Santa, Cookie Walk & Craft Fair
- All You Can Eat Breakfast - Sunday, November 15th
- The Southwestern Suburban Symphony Announces New Performances