In 2014, the Greenfield Farmers Market has added an Early Season Sale on Sundays (May 4, 11, and 18), from 10:00am-2:00pm at Konkel Park. This sale will include bedding plants, early season produce, ready-to-eat food and specialty products.
The regular season of the Greenfield Farmers Market will open on June 1 and will continue through the end of October. The regular season Market will include over fifty vendors, many of whom returned from the inaugural season last year.
Along with upgraded amenities and musicians booked nearly every Sunday, the 2014 Market season is sure to have something for everyone!
Visit www.greenfieldwi.us/farmersmarket for more information about the market, or visit our Facebook page.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sharpen your swords for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7
- Franklin Public Library Children’s Department adds
- The Great Decisions Series is a Great Decision at the Franklin Public Library
- "Battle of the Bays" winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Hales Corners Chamber Social at Jetz on 12/23
- 10th Annual Tree of Angels celebrates loved ones
- Cookie Walk this Saturday 12/13 at Faith Community Church, Franklin
- Big Cedar Blue Grass Band Christmas Concert
- 2015 Greenfield Little League Registration Now Open
- 6th Annual Greenfield Library Holiday Bake Sale on December 13