In 2014, the Greenfield Farmers Market has added an Early Season Sale on Sundays (May 4, 11, and 18), from 10:00am-2:00pm at Konkel Park. This sale will include bedding plants, early season produce, ready-to-eat food and specialty products.
The regular season of the Greenfield Farmers Market will open on June 1 and will continue through the end of October. The regular season Market will include over fifty vendors, many of whom returned from the inaugural season last year.
Along with upgraded amenities and musicians booked nearly every Sunday, the 2014 Market season is sure to have something for everyone!
Visit www.greenfieldwi.us/farmersmarket for more information about the market, or visit our Facebook page.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Program about Les Paul Presented at 1 p.m. Friday, March 6
- Beth Moore Comes to Milwaukee!
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Carroll's Bryan Nagy named All-Midwest Conference
- Wine & Beer Tasting Event March 21, 2015 @ 6:00pm
- Peak Performance Volleyball Camp for 3rd - 8th Grade Girls
- A Retirement Income Planning Primer
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- Liberty Dance Center presents Showcase