I was at an amazing event last night at the Bungalow in Corona del Mar! Tracy Stayton of Lake Forest, CA (formerly of Hales Corners) had a fund raiser/34th Birthday party to raise awareness for her yearlong giving adventure…… 34tunate!
I think that after you check out her website, you will be as impressed as I am with all of the work that Tracy plans to do in 1 year and all of the planning and preparations to make her dream come to fruition!!!!! I also believe that she will impress you enough to do a feature article to help her to further advance her inspirational cause. She has touched many lives, will touch many more in the future. You have the opportunity to be a part of this philanthropic adventure. The world needs more upbeat news and Tracy’s news is a symphony of smiles.
Here is a link to an short video she put together explaining Thirtyfourtunate and her desire to make a difference. http://youtu.be/FfSk4Ocjr70
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Julie Pandl To Present Program to Hales Corners Woman's Club Sept. 5
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Eagle Scout Project in Progress at Faith Community Church - Franklin
- Local Vape Shop Kicks Butts
- Youth Basketball events hosted by WI Shooters
- 2014 Holiday Folk Fair International to Host 5k Run/Walk
- The Travels of Pat Ostergren
- African Children's Choir In-Concert at Hales Corners Lutheran
- August is “Cataract Awareness Month”: 6 Things you should know about CATARACTS
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin West High School Aug. 22