New Berlin and Muskego are working jointly to host two presentations on the growing heroin problem in Waukesha County. The program entitled, "Heroin-Crisis in "The Burbs"", is open to adults from any community.
Presenters include representatives from the New Berlin and Muskego Police Departments, the New Berlin and Tess Corners Fire Departments, District Attorney Brad Schimel, Captain Frank McElderry, from the Waukesha County Metro Drug Unit, and several others.
The New Berlin date is Wednesday, May 7th at the Performing Arts Center at New Berlin West High School, 18695 W. Cleveland Avenue. There will be a resource fair from 6:30 p.m. until 7:00 p.m. and the program will follow from 7:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m. Walk-in availability may be limited, so pre-registration is recommended. For the New Berlin presentation click on this link to register: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/heroin-crisis-in-the-burbs-tickets-11289002711
The Muskego event will be held on Monday, May 12th at the Muskego High School Performing Arts Center, located at W183S8750 Racine Avenue, in Muskego. The times are the same. To register for the Muskego presentation, please go to: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/heroin-crisis-in-the-burbs-tickets-11302990549
- Five Tips for “Greening” the Kitchen From Callen Construction
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Catholic Singles Memorial Day Picnic
- Milwaukee's Newest All Star Cheer Gym in New Berlin
- Milwaukee's Newest Cheer Gym in New Berlin
- Suburban Concert Band plays Spring Concert May 20
- Hogwart's Reunion
- K3, K4, and K5 Open House Play Date
- McCarty Park Boot Camp
- American Indian Women in History Presentation