“Can’t Hold US!” TOUR BRINGS TALENTED WISCONSIN PERFORMERS TO MUSKEGO
The Kids from Wisconsin will appear at the Muskego H.S. PAC. The KIDS will present 1 show on June 29th, 2014 at 2PM.
As the official musical ambassadors of goodwill for the State of Wisconsin, Kids from Wisconsin has been delighting audiences throughout Wisconsin and across the country for 45 years. From the diversity of vocal talent and outstanding instrumentals to the stunning choreography and costumes, KIDS continue to be one of the most popular youth music groups in the Midwest. Their high-energy, exciting performances feature 20 singer/dancers and a 13-piece show band, all chosen from among the State’s finest musicians between the ages of 15 and 20.
It is not just their spectacular performances that make KIDS a crowd favorite. The Kids are known for helping charitable organizations and service clubs by holding benefit concerts that raise thousands of dollars.
As the 2014 theme “Can’t Hold US!” suggests, the popularity of the KIDS continues to grow. Although similar to show choir this may not seem like something for all types of audiences, popular shows such as Glee have shattered this stereotype. Glee, which focuses on how show choir inspires people of all ages and backgrounds, has helped KIDS become even more popular across Wisconsin.
Each year kids from all over the state are chosen to be a part of KIDS making every year unique. The KIDS provide shows that have something for everyone. Whether it is 80’s rock or today’s pop, the KIDS appeal to crowds of all ages.
This season there is a big MUSKEGO flare as Ashley Patin and Kyle Johnson-Evers have been chosen to be part of the KIDS this summer.
This year’s “Can’t Hold US!” Tour will not only push the limits of musical performance as the KIDS continue to amaze crowds with tremendous talent, but they will also be taking on a new outreach program. “Realize Your Dream” which will focus on teaching kids ages 8-15 what it takes to be a KID from Wisconsin and to pursue a performance career through one on one mentoring, learning dance steps, and performing along with the KIDS.
This will be coming to a city near you.
Visit: kidsfromwisconsin.org for more information on the tour season.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Great Decisions Series Week Two at Franklin Public Library
- Great Decisions Series Begins at Franklin Public Library
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner - February 20th!
- Daddy Daughter Date Night at Sky Zone February 11
- 6 Tool u13 Baseball Looking for 1 more Player
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Franklin Public Library Acquires Gale Courses for Community Education
- Whitnall High School to Host National Wheelchair Basketball Tournament Feb. 5-7
- Cupid’s Arrow Points to Transparency: A thing or two to learn from wealthy couples