New Berlin resident Carol Gegner plays the role of Aunt Ruth in the current production of "Marvin's Room", produced by Village Playhouse in its new theater home, Inspiration Studios, West Allis.
Carol and her husband, Greg, are originally from Indiana where she performed extensively in community theater. This is her first appearance with Village Playhouse.
"Marvin's Room", by Scott McPherson, and directed by Deanna Strasse, will be staged seven times, opening March 21 at 7:30 p.m. and running for the following three weekends. A Sunday matinee at 2 p.m. on April 6 will be the final performance.
To reserve tickets, call 414-207-4879 or email MarvinsRoom@villageplayhouse.org. Adult admission is $15; students seniors over 55 are $13. Group discounts are available.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Let's Prevent Another Chemical Incident
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- Whitnall Graduate and Layton Terrace Employee Completes Eagle Scout Project
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Great local cuisine and a Waterbugs Ski Show
- Aimee Berg's Brain Tumors
- GHS Rising Senior Elected Governor of Badger Boys State
- United Serbian Soccer Club Fall Registration Is Now Open
- Secret Gift Card with Services
- Free thing to do at Franklin's 4th of July Civic Celebration