New Berlin resident Carol Gegner plays the role of Aunt Ruth in the current production of "Marvin's Room", produced by Village Playhouse in its new theater home, Inspiration Studios, West Allis.
Carol and her husband, Greg, are originally from Indiana where she performed extensively in community theater. This is her first appearance with Village Playhouse.
"Marvin's Room", by Scott McPherson, and directed by Deanna Strasse, will be staged seven times, opening March 21 at 7:30 p.m. and running for the following three weekends. A Sunday matinee at 2 p.m. on April 6 will be the final performance.
To reserve tickets, call 414-207-4879 or email MarvinsRoom@villageplayhouse.org. Adult admission is $15; students seniors over 55 are $13. Group discounts are available.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB Balances 2014 Trends with Tips for Smart Holiday Shoppers
- THERE WILL BE MUSIC IN THE AIR AT MUSKEGO’S 2014 COUNTRY CHRISTMAS
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Live theatre comes to Franklin
- Special Exhibits And Displays Showcased at Holiday Folk Fair International
- Local Business and Boy Scout Partner to Fight Homelessness
- Breakfast with Santa, Craft Fair and Cookie Walk
- Callen Construction Adds Tracy Grosspietsch as Designer
- Holiday Folk Fair International Features Artisans Sharing Their Heritage Through Craft
- Baseball Prospect heading to Creighton