Marriage Preparation Course at Faith Community Church of Franklin, Saturday, March 22nd
Saturday March 22, 2014 from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM at 7700 West Faith Drive, Franklin, WI 53132
The Marriage Preparation Course is for any engaged couple who wants to give their marriage the best possible start. It doesn't matter how long you have been engaged - some couples have set a wedding date, while others have not. Or if you have been living together and would like to explore the idea of getting married, or if one or both of you have been married before.
The course is based on Christian principles, but it is designed for all couples.
The cost of the course covers the lunch and materials. $30 per couple. The Marriage Book is also available for $13.00 (Optional)
Space is limited, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or visit http://www.faithcc.us/connect-to-god/spiritual-life/weddings/wedding-preparation-at-faith-community-church for details.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hales Corners Chamber Social at Jetz on 12/23
- 10th Annual Tree of Angels celebrates loved ones
- Cookie Walk this Saturday 12/13 at Faith Community Church, Franklin
- Big Cedar Blue Grass Band Christmas Concert
- 2015 Greenfield Little League Registration Now Open
- 6th Annual Greenfield Library Holiday Bake Sale on December 13
- FREE New Years Resolution Tranformation
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Season of Giving Blood Drive
- Modern Woodmen Office Opening in Hales Corners
- Hales Corners Resident Directs Acacia Theatre’s “Peculiar People”