Marriage Preparation Course at Faith Community Church of Franklin, Saturday, March 22nd
Saturday March 22, 2014 from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM at 7700 West Faith Drive, Franklin, WI 53132
The Marriage Preparation Course is for any engaged couple who wants to give their marriage the best possible start. It doesn't matter how long you have been engaged - some couples have set a wedding date, while others have not. Or if you have been living together and would like to explore the idea of getting married, or if one or both of you have been married before.
The course is based on Christian principles, but it is designed for all couples.
The cost of the course covers the lunch and materials. $30 per couple. The Marriage Book is also available for $13.00 (Optional)
Space is limited, contact email@example.com for more information, or visit http://www.faithcc.us/connect-to-god/spiritual-life/weddings/wedding-preparation-at-faith-community-church for details.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Buffet
- God and Life Class Offered through Hales Corners Lutheran Church
- Hallman Lindsay opens West Allis Store
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- West Allis Pastor and Music Director Perform Concert in Sweden
- Hales Corners Resident Directs Acacia Theatre’s Humorous “Fish Eyes”
- Honoring Our Heroes This Veteran’s Day at the Franklin Public Library
- Relay for Life Luminaria Walk, Sunday October 19th at 6:00pm
- New Berlin Police Motorcycle Shirts Fundraiser
- Free Genealogy Workshop