Marriage Preparation Course at Faith Community Church of Franklin, Saturday, March 22nd
Saturday March 22, 2014 from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM at 7700 West Faith Drive, Franklin, WI 53132
The Marriage Preparation Course is for any engaged couple who wants to give their marriage the best possible start. It doesn't matter how long you have been engaged - some couples have set a wedding date, while others have not. Or if you have been living together and would like to explore the idea of getting married, or if one or both of you have been married before.
The course is based on Christian principles, but it is designed for all couples.
The cost of the course covers the lunch and materials. $30 per couple. The Marriage Book is also available for $13.00 (Optional)
Space is limited, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or visit http://www.faithcc.us/connect-to-god/spiritual-life/weddings/wedding-preparation-at-faith-community-church for details.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Gnome Little Free Library
- 25 Day Til Christmas Transformation Challenge
- BBB Offers Tips to Black Friday Shoppers
- Greendale Christmas Tree Lot to Open November 28th
- BBB Balances 2014 Trends with Tips for Smart Holiday Shoppers
- THERE WILL BE MUSIC IN THE AIR AT MUSKEGO’S 2014 COUNTRY CHRISTMAS
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Live theatre comes to Franklin
- Special Exhibits And Displays Showcased at Holiday Folk Fair International
- Local Business and Boy Scout Partner to Fight Homelessness