NEW BERLIN SWIM CLUB (NBSC)
STROKE CLINIC AND TRYOUTS
MARCH 24TH – APRIL 4TH, 2014
6:00pm – 7:30pm (8+U until 7pm)
New Berlin West (M, W, Th)
New Berlin Eisenhower (Tu, F)
STROKE CLINIC: Starts March 24th and will run for 2 weeks. What is a Stroke Clinic? A stroke clinic is designed to put emphasis on the proper technique in all four competitive strokes. During this time, we will have numerous coaches on deck to give an in-depth practice concentrating on one stroke at a time. Swimmers will do specific drills intended to help them develop proper stroke mechanics. You will also learn streamlines, underwater pulls and turns for each specific stroke. Please bring suit, towel and goggles. The stroke clinic is open to all levels of swimmers and will cost $50. If you decide to join the New Berlin Swim Club after completing the stroke clinic this fee will be deducted from club registration fees.
TRYOUTS: Already know how to swim? Looking for something more challenging? The New Berlin Swim club is dedicated to promoting a positive experience with competitive swimming. We strive to teach skills that are safe, healthy, effective and fun from beginner to accomplished swimmers. Our club program focuses on individual attention, helping swimmers reach their full potential, positive environment, instilling confidence and self-esteem and offering a rewarding and exciting experience for swimmers and their families. Tryouts are available any time, including the dates listed above! Email us and let us know you are interested!
For More Information: visit www.nbswim.org
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hales Corners Resident is the Stage Manager for Acacia Theatre’s “Opal”
- Refuse To Be A Victim ® Seminar to be Presented in Muskego
- The Equitable Bank to Collect Business Attire for Returning Troops
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Enhance Your Home’s Exterior With Tips From Callen
- State Farm Welcomes New Agent Jason Aexel to Muskego
- WAMI WINNER SCOTT E. BERENDT & THE US PROJECT TO PERFORM AT FOURTH OF JULY COMMUNITY BASH
- Let's Prevent Another Chemical Incident
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- Whitnall Graduate and Layton Terrace Employee Completes Eagle Scout Project