NEW BERLIN SWIM CLUB (NBSC)
STROKE CLINIC AND TRYOUTS
MARCH 24TH – APRIL 4TH, 2014
6:00pm – 7:30pm (8+U until 7pm)
New Berlin West (M, W, Th)
New Berlin Eisenhower (Tu, F)
STROKE CLINIC: Starts March 24th and will run for 2 weeks. What is a Stroke Clinic? A stroke clinic is designed to put emphasis on the proper technique in all four competitive strokes. During this time, we will have numerous coaches on deck to give an in-depth practice concentrating on one stroke at a time. Swimmers will do specific drills intended to help them develop proper stroke mechanics. You will also learn streamlines, underwater pulls and turns for each specific stroke. Please bring suit, towel and goggles. The stroke clinic is open to all levels of swimmers and will cost $50. If you decide to join the New Berlin Swim Club after completing the stroke clinic this fee will be deducted from club registration fees.
TRYOUTS: Already know how to swim? Looking for something more challenging? The New Berlin Swim club is dedicated to promoting a positive experience with competitive swimming. We strive to teach skills that are safe, healthy, effective and fun from beginner to accomplished swimmers. Our club program focuses on individual attention, helping swimmers reach their full potential, positive environment, instilling confidence and self-esteem and offering a rewarding and exciting experience for swimmers and their families. Tryouts are available any time, including the dates listed above! Email us and let us know you are interested!
For More Information: visit www.nbswim.org
or email email@example.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Asset Allocation: A Step to Balancing Your Portfolio
- Missing Cat
- Hales Corners Lutheran Church presents annual Christmas Musical
- Franklin 8th Grader makes team USA U15
- Laura Ingalls Wilder Comes Alive
- Encore Acacia Performance of “Fish Eyes” Directed by Hales Corners Resident
- We want to help relieve your Holiday Stress!!!
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Holiday Folk Fair International to Feature Special Exhibits and Displays
- Breakfast with Santa, Cookie Walk & Craft Fair