St. Martin of Tours Parish and School will be hosting an All You Can Eat spaghetti dinner on Saturday, March 15th at 5:00pm. This wonderful dinner will have penne pasta with meatballs, fresh salad, and Italian bread. Beer, wine and soda along with delicious homemade desserts will also be available for purchase. Please join us for this delicious meal and bring a friend! You are guaranteed to leave here full! The price is $7.00 per adult and $5.00 children 10 and under. St. Martin of Tours is located at 7933 South 116th Street in Franklin just west of Highway 100 off of Drexel. You don’t need reservations but give us a call if you need more information or would like to make a reservation. Take-out orders will also be available. Visa and MasterCard Accepted.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB Balances 2014 Trends with Tips for Smart Holiday Shoppers
- THERE WILL BE MUSIC IN THE AIR AT MUSKEGO’S 2014 COUNTRY CHRISTMAS
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Live theatre comes to Franklin
- Special Exhibits And Displays Showcased at Holiday Folk Fair International
- Local Business and Boy Scout Partner to Fight Homelessness
- Breakfast with Santa, Craft Fair and Cookie Walk
- Callen Construction Adds Tracy Grosspietsch as Designer
- Holiday Folk Fair International Features Artisans Sharing Their Heritage Through Craft
- Baseball Prospect heading to Creighton