Rosebud Real Estate of Milwaukee, LLC is here to revolutionize the real estate market.
As of the first of the year, Rosebud Real Estate of Milwaukee, LLC has been preserving Milwaukee’s history, one home at a time.
What makes Rosebud Real Estate of Milwaukee, LLC different from all other companies is the focus on the properties they sell & how they give back to the community.
Since classic homes never go out of style, the only homes Rosebud Real Estate of Milwaukee, LLC will list are homes that were built before the 1950’s.
In addition, the company offers an outstanding referral program & will donate a percentage of their commission to the purchasers church, school, charity or non-profit of their choice.
Most people assume that Rosebud Real Estate of Milwaukee, LLC was named after the famous sled in the movie, Citizen Kane.
Although Citizen Kane is the Owner's favorite movie, the company is named after his father, Bob "Bud" Hurst.
Growing up, Bob was known as one of the most beautiful children in his Irish neighborhood & was nicknamed "Rosebud" by all the women. Over the years, his friends, family & coworkers would affectionately call him Bud.
He was a lifelong resident of the City Milwaukee & was a Supervisor for the Department of Public Works, responsible for creating & maintaining countless miles of Milwaukee's sidewalks, streets & alleys.
He started out as a garbage man & worked his way up to laborer & then Supervisor. During the winter months, he worked out of City Hall.
Anyone who met him loved him. His family adored him & his employees, co-workers & superiors respected him. His laugh was infectious & he truly cared about the people around him. He was a tough man, but always fair.
Unfortunately, Bud died suddenly at the age of 52, leaving behind a loving wife & four young children.
Bud loved to build things with his hands & preserve history through restoration.
This company serves as a testament to his dream of preserving the city that he loved.
Rosebud Real Estate of Milwaukee, LLC is preserving Milwaukee’s history, one home at a time.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- IKE Football Celebrating 20th Anniversary of 1995 State Championship
- Evaluation Day Info for Youth Girls & Boys Basketball
- How to Choose a Trustworthy Plumber
- Muskego's Superhero Golf Open and Community Dinner
- Art and Nature Come Together at the First Annual Artists in The Garden Weekend at the Boerner Botanical Gardens in Whitnall Park, September 12th and 13th, 2015
- New Study Spaces at Franklin Public Library
- New Berlin Swim Club Tryouts
- Franklin Public Library Author Talk with Carrie Reichartz
- Back to School Special
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive