The Muskego Pool is open for recreational and lap swimming.
Enjoy your weekend by coming to the Muskego High School pool for some recreational swimming! Splash around, swim some laps, and leap off the diving board. Children less than 46” must be accompanied at all times in the water by an adult. Parents are not allowed to drop off their kids because the lifeguard needs to protect lives, not to babysit or discipline the children seeing as only one lifeguard is on duty for 20-25 people.
Cost: $3.00 Adult (18 & Older) $2.00 Students and Toddlers
Time: Saturdays 4:00 – 5:30 pm Sundays 4:30 – 6:00 pm
Anyone can bring in inner tubes, goggles, flippers, toys, life jackets, or any other kind of swimming supplies into the pool as long as these items are not causing harm to other swimmers. Please pick up all items on the pool deck and in the locker rooms. We do have a lost and found on deck but it is not guaranteed that you will get all of your items back.
Make some waves at your next party or event! Birthdays, church groups, scouting, scuba, and other clubs can add a fun new twist to your parties with a pool rental.
Please call or email Claire Borland for rates and availability.
(414)-688-5719 or email@example.com
Guaranteed response within 24 hours. Call between 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm for initial response.
Open Swim will be closed on the following dates:
September 1st - Labor Day Weekend
September 28th - Homecoming Dance
February 8th - Winter Dance
April 13th - Palm Sunday
April 20th - Easter
May 11th - Mother's Day
May 24th - Memorial Day Weekend
May 25th - Memorial Day Weekend
June 14th - Graduation Weekend
June 15th - Father's Day & Graduation Weekend
Notice: The pool is closed during the month of July due to maintenance.
SWIM LESSONS – SWIM AMERICA
Interested in competitive swimming? Want to become a safe swimmer? Swim America is the program for you! Swim America is a public swim lesson program for children to learn water safety and competitive swim stroke technique.
Lessons run during March, April, June, July, and August at different local pools.
For more information, visit
Questions? Please contact Dale Schrank
(262)-971-1658 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Artists in the Garden at Boerner Botanical Gardens
- Art and Nature Provide the Backdrop for Artists in the Garden At the Boerner Botanical Gardens, August 20 and 21, 2016
- 9th Annual Refashion For Life Charity Fashion Show Announced
- “Cave Quest” Vacation Bible School at Faith Community Church, July 18 - 22
- Hales Corners Resident Directs Acacia Theatre’s “I Do! I Do!” Musical Hit Follows Milestones of a Marriage
- 5K Run/Walk to Benefit Kenya Kids
- Free Bluegrass Concert July 10th
- NOW OPEN FOR LUNCH AND DINNER 7 days a week!
- Mas Soul--ENCORE!