Kids from Wisconsin is proud to announce the launch of its 46th season and once again Muskego will be a stop on their tour.
Muskego High School's Performing Arts Center will raise the curtain and welcome the Kids back on Sunday, June 29 at 3 p.m.
The group is largely dependent upon sponsorships to continue its mission “to seek out, train and showcase the musically gifted youth of Wisconsin… to demonstrate the outstanding artistic talent, personal character and leadership potential present in Wisconsin's greatest natural resource, its young people.” In 2014, Kids From Wisconsin will apply this mission to an outreach program called Reach for the Stars, and has already forged a partnership with Milwaukee’s First Stage Theatre to work with middle-school age kids to develop their musical and performance talents. The hope is to find similar organizations throughout the stage to educate and develop youth in a time where often arts programming is being reduced or eliminated in schools.
The troupe generally performs over 60 shows during the months of June, July and August to nearly 150,000 people over each season. Performances have included county fairs, community theaters, high school auditoriums, performing arts venues and conventions throughout the state.
For ticket info, visit kidsfromwisconsin.org.
For more information and details on the full tour schedule, visit http://kidsfromwisconsin.org/tour.
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- Martin Luther Baseball Sets Records, Earns Honors
- Callen Staffer Earns National Certification Designation
- McCarty Park Boot Camp
- First Outdoor Movie of the Summer in Greendale
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- KIDS hit the Road starting in West Allis
- The Equitable Bank hires new mortgage loan officer
- Second Annual Flag Day at The Berkshire of Greendale