Little Lambs Academy in New Berlin offers Infant Classes and Toddler Classes for little ones to enjoy with a loving adult. Classes are filling up – enroll NOW for these one-day-per-week classes. Infant class is on Wednesdays at either 9:00 or 10:30am. Toddler classes are either Monday or Tuesday mornings. Choose from two different class times - either 9:00-10:30 or 10:30-noon. Spring Session begins March 31st, 2014. Call Joanne for a tour and to register: (262) 679-1441 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. There are other highly sought after classes offered at Little Lambs Academy as well: Full-day or Half-day 4K, Half-day or Extended-day 3K, Little Explorers, Free Friday Playgroup, Pre-3K class for new 3 year olds, and Extended Care. Check out our website at www.peacelutheran.org for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Faith Academy and Faith Community Church Pumpkin Fundraiser
- Franklin Lacrosse Spring Season Registration Now Open!
- First Congregational Church Offers Seminar on How to Help the Grieving
- Annual Muskego High School Career Bus Tour Helps Students
- Catholic Singles Halloween Dance
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- Whitnall Marching Band
- Record Setting Ribbon Cuttings for Muskego Businesses
- Annual Free Genealogy Workshop to be held at the Milwaukee Family History Center
- Rummage Sale on Oct. 10 by Hales Corners Woman's Club