KD Poolscapes, Ltd., building pools and the environments around them since 1983, received a gold award in the Milwaukee/NARI-sponsored 2013 Wisconsin Remodeler of the Year Awards (WRA) presented January 17, 2014.
KD Poolscapes’ submission in the Residential Landscape Over $60,000 category featured renovation to a 30-year-old backyard that had multiple problems. The homeowners wanted to remove and replace the entire backyard with the exception of the pool shell. To eliminate the maintenance of wood in the decking and fencing, durable aluminum and concrete products were installed. Lights were added in the pool and on top of retaining walls. Variable-speed technology reduced the pool’s operating costs by 80% and allowed for the addition of spa therapy jets.
Based in Franksville, Wis., KD Poolscapes provides a variety of services and products, including swimming pools and spas, carpentry, fencing, landscape design and installation, masonry, putting greens, retaining walls, saunas, and water features.
In addition to annually winning awards from Milwaukee/NARI’s Wisconsin Remodeler of the Year Awards program, KD Poolscapes’ has been recognized for its work by The Wisconsin Ready Mix Concrete Association and the former National Spa & Pool Institute (NSPI), now the Association of Pool & Spa Professionals (APSP).
For more information, call KD Poolscapes at 262-835-4353 or visit www.kdpoolscapes.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hales Corners Resident is the Stage Manager for Acacia Theatre’s “Opal”
- Refuse To Be A Victim ® Seminar to be Presented in Muskego
- The Equitable Bank to Collect Business Attire for Returning Troops
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Enhance Your Home’s Exterior With Tips From Callen
- State Farm Welcomes New Agent Jason Aexel to Muskego
- WAMI WINNER SCOTT E. BERENDT & THE US PROJECT TO PERFORM AT FOURTH OF JULY COMMUNITY BASH
- Let's Prevent Another Chemical Incident
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- Whitnall Graduate and Layton Terrace Employee Completes Eagle Scout Project